Serious hypothetical question watch

ReputationRep:
    Honestly ...

If Jesus returns tomorrow (with his angels) will you:
    (a) watch
    (b) try to take a pic with your i-phone
    (c) grab your selfie stick and turn your back to get a "good one"

ReputationRep:
    I'd be happy and sad; happy because it means God is real and loves me and all that stuff (which I basically already knew), but sad because I wanted to get more done before the Second Coming happens.

(Not that I think the Second Coming is going to happen - that was your premise, not mine.)

ReputationRep:
    I will watch in awe !!
    (as all normal human beings would)
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Dunno I might oversleep

ReputationRep:
    Armageddon will be happening and the armies will actually start firing at them!

"And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean ... and I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army." (Revelation 19:14, 19)

ReputationRep:
    It's just as likely that Einstein will come back as Jesus

and I know who I'd choose

ReputationRep:
    Ï wüd woch in or and uhmeyzmuhnt uhv cors, buht Ï dönt think Ï nesuhseruhlee bileev its acshuhlee Jesus. Ï definuhtlee wüdnt start bøing døn and kising his feet or enything, mor lïklee tuh just teyk a picchuh or sumthing.

ReputationRep:
    How do I know it's Jesus? Could be anyone surrounded by angels. Probab!y watch since I have neither an iPhone nor a selfie stick and the angels would be quite interesting.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.