Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, just wondering who else on here has received an offer for law 2016 entry and will be making Liverpool their firm choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suhail_)
    Hi, just wondering who else on here has received an offer for law 2016 entry and will be making Liverpool their firm choice?
    Me! Already made it my firm choice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dickinson458)
    Me! Already made it my firm choice
    That's good! I've got an applicant day visit on Saturday and will decide after I've been hopefully i like it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suhail_)
    That's good! I've got an applicant day visit on Saturday and will decide after I've been hopefully i like it

I have already been to an applicant day as I live in Liverpool. You will be impressed. Are you studying Law at A-level?

ReputationRep:
    I am an international student and I made Liverpool my firm choice for LLB.

ReputationRep:
    Ive also got an offer to do Law at Liverpool which Ive placed as my firm choice. SO nervous!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.