Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How old are you & how much do you earn yearly?

24 and i earn 18K

ReputationRep:
    21 - 6k

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    19 , 500-600k , own business

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stolyarov Daniel)
    19 , 500-600k , own business
    what kinda business?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marshmallow9999)
    what kinda business?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    brothel

:teehee:

ReputationRep:
    22- 18K

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    brothel

:teehee:
    Don't we know it!!! :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debbie_KB)
    Don't we know it!!! :clap2:
    haha!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Koolin123)
    How old are you & how much do you earn yearly?

24 and i earn 18K
    21, very hard to say since work picks up and slows down quite erratically. I earn £65-£110/hr, some weeks I'm flat out, some weeks I'm just twiddling my thumbs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XMaramena)
    21, very hard to say since work picks up and slows down quite erratically. I earn £65-£110/hr, some weeks I'm flat out, some weeks I'm just twiddling my thumbs.
    wtf sort of job pays thatamount for someone your age
    i think your bums talking more thenyour mouth is

ReputationRep:
    24 and I earn 12k part time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Koolin123)
    How old are you & how much do you earn yearly
    19, and 18k.

ReputationRep:
    wtf sort of job pays thatamount for someone your age
    i think your bums talking more thenyour mouth is
    theres loads of jobs that can pay that at 21? stop being an ********

ReputationRep:
    what do you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justmoll28)
    theres loads of jobs that can pay that at 21? stop being an ********
    like what!!

ReputationRep:
    like what!!
    freelance work, own business, apprenticeships, internships etc, the list goes on. just because they're on good money at a young age doesnt mean you have to have that response to them, jealousy isnt a good trait

ReputationRep:
    freelance work, own business, apprenticeships, internships etc, the list goes on. just because they're on good money at a young age doesnt mean you have to have that response to them, jealousy isnt a good trait
    apprenticeships do not pay that much an hour!
    own business maybe but at that age to earn tht much, it takes longer then that to have a business that successful

and im not jealous, trust me

ReputationRep:
    Graduated age 23
    2014 - 16k - low paying entry level job in UK
    2015 - 27k - Moved abroad and took a more senior level job.
    2016 - ??? - Dont know yet, see below

These days I run my own business abroad, currently Im on track take home around 28,000 chinese yuan each month after deductions, averaged for the year.. but its hard to say, if we hit a rough patch, it could go down. If we continue to grow as we have been for the last 6 months, then it could be more.

Not sure what that is in UK money, as I cant really be botherd to back-calculate how much the total would be if you added tax back on, and then worked it out for a whole year.

Spoiler:
    Show
    - For me, taking a low paid job for the first year after uni was a necessary evil, considering the bad choices I made as a teenager, but after that its just been about maximising my income, working my arse off, and striving quickly to the end goal of running a business.

Swear some of my friends really lack ambition. Have guys who are still in the same job, 4-5 years after graduation, despite complaining about bad pay, no progress etc. Sometimes you just need to push for what you want, and not settle until you get there.

ReputationRep:
    apprenticeships do not pay that much an hour!
    own business maybe but at that age to earn tht much, it takes longer then that to have a business that successful

and im not jealous, trust me
    if youre not jealous, then why do you have such an issue with them earning that? my friend is 20 and earns up to £400 a day with his business he built himself. some people have more ambition than others, just because they may be earning more than what you did/do at 21 doesnt a concern you

ReputationRep:
    if youre not jealous, then why do you have such an issue with them earning that? my friend is 20 and earns up to £400 a day with his business he built himself. some people have more ambition than others, just because they may be earning more than what you did/do at 21 doesnt a concern you
    you didnt reply to me response. what sort of apprenticeship pays that?
    i dont have an issue wit him earning that, if he genuinley does then good on him
    it just seems a bit far fetched

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.