Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a job induction on in two days that I need evidence of my NI number for, however I do not have any letters with it on. I called the national insurance number helpline to see if there would be any way to get it before Thursday, and the man I spoke to said that he cannot even tell me it over the phone, he can only send me a letter that will take 7-10 working days to arrive. I was wondering if anybody knew a way to get my NI number within two days? Would it be on any student finance letters?
    Thank you!!

ReputationRep:
    It might be somewhere on Student Finance, Do you have any past payslips or a P35/36?
    If not just go to your induction and explain the situation, trust me it wont be the first time they've heard it

ReputationRep:
    I've memorised mine because I keep losing the letter :lol:

I didn't bring mine to my induction anyway, so it just got sorted the next chance. Don't worry, it's not urgent.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Have you talked to anyone at the job centre? I needed mine years ago and was told it there by them.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.