Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hi I am a Mexican American from the states Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wolflove15)
    Lol yes though you should try our ground beef, or as in Mexico we say, carne asada. It is very delicious along with Mexican rice and our famous Rosita's beans
    OK, I'm really hungry now... :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debbie_KB)
    oh, is there a number you could ring?
    Yeah but I have to wait another three hours and the appointments usually are made to be put in the afternoon

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I have to wait another three hours and the appointments usually are made to be put in the afternoon
    Hmmm..... Could you hang on til afternoon?

Btw, feeling majorly hungry- thanks for the food chat!! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duncan2012)
    Your intro post says you're studying "medical". This is a very bizarre thread and the obvious answer, on the off-chance that this isn't a troll, is to go see a doctor. /thread
    Yes true but i have a bad leg. And only enough money for the bus to my job interview but not to the hospital then to the job interview. Its not easy around here

ReputationRep:
    I wish. My family are a bunch of excuse makers, dramatic people, and liars when it comes to helping me out
    Sorry to hear that. You could probably take a taxi to your appointment if possible but anyway I hope it gets seen to and it's nothing major

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Debbie_KB)
    Hmmm..... Could you hang on til afternoon?

Btw, feeling majorly hungry- thanks for the food chat!! haha
    Lol yes i apologize for that. I was raised basically a weird way but if yall ever need cooking tips for the best Mexican dish, yall can always message me. I dabble a little in throwing stuff together and finding the best meals that are healthy yet delicious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Sorry to hear that. You could probably take a taxi to your appointment if possible but anyway I hope it gets seen to and it's nothing major
    I hope so too. All I can say is that I am glad I was able to end the addiction on my own. I wanted to be different then to be added to the "another drug addict in our family" list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    OK, I'm really hungry now... :mmm:
    My apologies. I too am hungry but whenever i say am hungry to someone who asks "are you hungry? Because i can make something to eat." The hunger dies away

ReputationRep:
    Lol yes i apologize for that. I was raised basically a weird way but if yall ever need cooking tips for the best Mexican dish, yall can always message me. I dabble a little in throwing stuff together and finding the best meals that are healthy yet delicious
    I'll keep that in mind

ReputationRep:
    I'll keep that in mind
    Lol yes but also, if you are in the U.S., here is my number (520) 912-1174 and my name is Maria. May text me just incase i cannot get online. To answer

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad that whenever I see 'Mexican' I can't help but think of the delicious taste of chicken fajitas?
    When I think if Mexicans I always think of the guys who do my yard work for me.

ReputationRep:
    #Jesusisyoursaviour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Howard)
    When I think if Mexicans I always think of the guys who do my yard work for me.
    Yeah we do from yard work to making music to repairing cars to selling liquor and much much more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceadria)
    #Jesusisyoursaviour
    Yes heh very true. I became a Mexican Gospel singer at my church to get out of the drugs and alcohol and I started going to church and feeling better ever since

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we do from yard work to making music to repairing cars to selling liquor and much much more.
    Yes. I'm just pulling you leg. Mexicans are good people. I have been to Mexico many times in the past and in fact used to live there in Chihuahua.

ReputationRep:
    Yes heh very true. I became a Mexican Gospel singer at my church to get out of the drugs and alcohol and I started going to church and feeling better ever since
    Good. Do whatever works for you.

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I'm just pulling you leg. Mexicans are good people. I have been to Mexico many times in the past and in fact used to live there in Chihuahua.
    I been to Nogales, Obregon, Cuba, Guadalajara, Guatemala, Zacatecas and of course, though its in South America, Colombia. Such hard lives they all had but it is worth it sometimes. You can always change your faith when knowing what most have been through.

ReputationRep:
    Good. Do whatever works for you.
    Yes heh thank you. Am also starting a "My Channel" on YouTube. Since most of my music is mariachi and in my phone, i practice the songs myself and soon i will be posting up videos of me singing with no music in YouTube and maybe win my dream job

ReputationRep:
    Is this the sort of person you were talking about?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unown Uzer)
    Is this the sort of person you were talking about?
    Ha no. The dumbass can burn in hell.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.