Turn on thread page Beta

Girls, how many of you would sleep with a guy on the first date? watch

ReputationRep:
    I was having a conversation with a friend about sex and she said "I would never sleep with someone I met on the first date". Maybe it's because I am male? but I don't really see a problem with it. If you like that individual and find them attractive, and its all safe and consensual? Would like to know you're opinion? Do you think it's bad to sleep with someone on a first date? (for both parties), would you judge someone if they had? have you ever done it?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy (obviously) but I think it's very unlikely that I'd sleep with someone on the first date, I'd much prefer to get to know the person well first and wait until we were very comfortable with each other :yep:

ReputationRep:
    absolutely disgusting lul

ReputationRep:
    If it was my first date with someone I'd already known for quite a long time, then yes, I believe I would. If it was someone I'd recently met, then most likely no.

ReputationRep:
    It's not disgusting. But it's not something I would want to do.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't ever sleep with anyone on a first date or even while we were just dating. I would wait until we were in an official relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I wouldn't ever sleep with anyone on a first date or even while we were just dating. I would wait until we were in an official relationship.
    I am exactly the same

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't sleep with anyone unless we were in a committed relationship. So no, I wouldn't have sex on the first date.

And as a judgemental person, I do judge everyone who does. <3

ReputationRep:
    I prefer having sex after the relationship has been going on for a while

ReputationRep:
    I don't think there are many girls who would sleep with a guy on the first date if they're looking for something more serious. If they're only going on the date for a bit of fun / to see what happens, then I think the number would rise significantly.

ReputationRep:
    Self respect!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Depends if its consensual then fine. For boys I dont think its a big deal since it smore likely to be just sex, as opposed to wnating to get to know someone a bit better. You also have the boring hypocricy girls are easy and boys a stud etc.

ReputationRep:
    Waiting until I'm married, so doesn't really bug me man. :/

ReputationRep:
    depends if this is the first date with someone I've just met, or someone I know already (quite well)

at the moment, definitely no for all cases, but who knows what I'll be like/do in the future :yy:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    maybe I'll never have sex ever
    Spoiler:
    Show

or bang everyone I meet who knows

ReputationRep:
    If we had already gotten to know each other as friends and it was a first date then I would.

Not if I had just met him or we only met a few days/weeks before that though.

ReputationRep:
    I also abstain on the first day of every month

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't judge anyone who did it (I did it myself few times). I mean, if there's a chance, why not? It's not making you any less worthy anyways.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.