His response to my question was kinda sexual.... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
This guy has established that he is attracted to me and said he found it hard to remain friends with me for various reasons.

We were talking the other night and I asked what he ended up eating (we were talking about dinner) and he said '' you '', he laughed and used a couple of emojis. I just laughed off... but when I thought about it the joke was quite sexual.

Since he responded like so , is he implying that he would actually go down on me?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
yes he is implying that, but sounds like he was joking too
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
This guy has established that he is attracted to me and said he found it hard to remain friends with me for various reasons.

We were talking the other night and I asked what he ended up eating (we were talking about dinner) and he said '' you '', he laughed and used a couple of emojis. I just laughed off... but when I thought about it the joke was quite sexual.

Since he responded like so , is he implying that he would actually go down on me?
he would **** you real good.
mkap
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
hes seeing where his boundaries are maybe.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
is he implying that he would actually go down on me?
Yes. He's done it in a way that he can claim was a joke, but yes.
GOKU27
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ey yo my yute you can't eat pum pum and try draw my zoot
Anonymous #1
(Original post by GOKU27)
Ey yo my yute you can't eat pum pum and try draw my zoot
Ain't nobody trying to draw for your zoot my yute!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by unprinted)
Yes. He's done it in a way that he can claim was a joke, but yes.
he would f**k you real good.
yes he is implying that, but sounds like he was joking too
That's what I was thinking, I just found it a little odd. Usually guys wouldn't even attempt to make a joke implying that they would do this particular activity.
hellodave5
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Not necessarily.
Think the context biased responses a bit
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
That's what I was thinking, I just found it a little odd. Usually guys wouldn't even attempt to make a joke implying that they would do this particular activity.
Why not?
SMEGGGY
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
He's a ****ing cannibal
EricPiphany
Badges: 15
Report 3 years ago
I think you make him particularly hungry.
JeffyBoyAnjou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hmm, itz probuhblee him trïing tuh see wê hee stands with yoo and wethuh yood bee wiling tuh gö døn that root.
heineken
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

Your new boo is a canibal, sorry babe.
GOKU27
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou)
Hmm, itz probuhblee him trïing tuh see wê hee stands with yoo and wethuh yood bee wiling tuh gö døn that root.
Are you mentally ill?
JeffyBoyAnjou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by GOKU27)
Are you mentally ill?
Nö, wï wüd yoo think that?
Anonymous #4
Report 3 years ago
Where do you stand with him? Would you consider taking it to the next level with him or na
I was once about to drop a similar line but didn't think it was appropriate, but it turned out she was Into it
Indieboohoo1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:63423797")
63423797[/url]]That's what I was thinking, I just found it a little odd. Usually guys wouldn't even attempt to make a joke implying that they would do this particular activity.
You haven't been on TSR very long have you?
Anonymous #5
Report 3 years ago

he wants you.
Alfed
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
:facepalm::facepalm2: It literally facepalmed at the OP. Yes it was sexual and going down on you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.41%
They might tell the bully (17)
10.9%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
17.95%
It might lead to more bullying (58)
37.18%
There's nothing they could do (43)
27.56%

Watched Threads