Turn on thread page Beta

Jean Claude Van Damme on live TV: Rothschilds and Rockerfellers control elections watch

ReputationRep:

I think there's some truth to this. There are powers against him but not necessarily those two families that is silly. I can think of some names like Sheldon Adelson who may be pulling the strings for the GOP. I think these elections are going to have future generations question who are these wealthy donors and special interest groups buying Democracy? Who runs the media which nobody trusts these days who are doing their best to smear certain candidates?

ReputationRep:
    Trump will fall one way or the other e.g. fail to win the Presidency, or win and fall into line, or win and fail to fall into line and then take a fall

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shogun)

I think there's some truth to this. There are powers against him but not necessarily those two families that is silly. I can think of some names like Sheldon Adelson who may be pulling the strings for the GOP. I think these elections are going to have future generations question who are these wealthy donors and special interest groups buying Democracy? Who runs the media which nobody trusts these days who are doing their best to smear certain candidates?
    The day when you star taking political advice from Jean Claude Van Damme is the day when you should shoot yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    The day when you star taking political advice from Jean Claude Van Damme is the day when you should shoot yourself
    I don't condone violence but I do hope natural selection takes its course.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.