Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi. I have quite a situation and I need to get this sorted before the end of this March. I have a dual citizenship therefore i was living outside of the UK until August 2013. However, my parents are still residing else where outside of England. I have been living with my family friends. Would they come under "guardian" and should i just say "yes" for "Since 1 September 2013 has either you: parents, step-parents or guardians, husband, wife or civil partner lived or worked outside the UK and Islands or, in the case of an EU, EEA or Swiss national outside hte EEA or Switerland?"
    also for the question about not living with my parents, would it be right to say "My parents are living outside the European Union and the assessment of their financial circumstances would place them in jeopardy"? I'm very unsure about my eligibility at the moment and i just wanna make sure about the answers that i am suppose to give. Thanks for the help.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2016
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.