Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Masturbation before going on the pull, bad idea? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm referring to things like clubs, dates, parties etc.

I've always thought it to be a good idea just so that I can sorta think straight when I'm out and drunk... but now I'm thinking it takes away a lot of my drive to then go and get women and it just means I end up doing nothing but getting hammered and chatting to my friends, or if on a date it would turn out as more of a buddy hangout

The times where I've not masturbated beforehand mean I'm a lot more up for trying to get laid... but then if I'm horny as hell when I go out, I'm probably not gonna last very long in the event that I do get lucky :P

What do other guys do?

Depends on a number of factors; in particular, both how good you are at attracting women, and your own personal biology.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    Depends on a number of factors; in particular, both how good you are at attracting women, and your own personal biology.
    I wouldn't say I'm particularly good at it, on the rare occasion I do attract women it normally just some drunken fluke or a really desperate girl

ReputationRep:
    the man is right so

ReputationRep:
    Is the safe thing to do, less likely to rape that way.

ReputationRep:
    It'll kill the aggression and risk taking that you might need, it's like when you get hungry, if you don't eat you might take more risks and be more forward about getting your needs met.

(Original post by whorace)
    It'll kill the aggression and risk taking that you might need, it's like when you get hungry, if you don't eat you might take more risks and be more forward about getting your needs met.
    Another good point, this.

ReputationRep:
    I'd always allow at least 6 hours before you're going out after having a tug. It should take the edge off your horniness but still be enough time to refil your balls so you'll be primed in case you get lucky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drobson1988)
    I'm referring to things like clubs, dates, parties etc.

I've always thought it to be a good idea just so that I can sorta think straight when I'm out and drunk... but now I'm thinking it takes away a lot of my drive to then go and get women and it just means I end up doing nothing but getting hammered and chatting to my friends, or if on a date it would turn out as more of a buddy hangout

The times where I've not masturbated beforehand mean I'm a lot more up for trying to get laid... but then if I'm horny as hell when I go out, I'm probably not gonna last very long in the event that I do get lucky :P

What do other guys do?
    whack one off trust me.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.