Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I don't know how some people " don't give a damn" Watch

ReputationRep:
    Like I try not to care about stuff, but sometimes you can't help it.

ReputationRep:
    Be more specific? Not caring about what?

ReputationRep:
    The "don't give a damn" is usually a front sometimes to make yourself believe that you don't care. It's human nature to sometimes care too much about certain things.

What's bothering you?

ReputationRep:
    Eat chocolates. Chocolates solve all problems. Trust me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Be more specific? Not caring about what?
    Anything. Like one thing that lets me down is my thoughts. I assume that if a guy looks at you alot or treat you differently they like you. Like how can I stop thinking that?

(Original post by aarora)
    The "don't give a damn" is usually a front sometimes to make yourself believe that you don't care. It's human nature to sometimes care too much about certain things.

What's bothering you?
    Guys that behave differently around you. Like make random convros just to start talking

(Original post by Legendary Quest)
    Eat chocolates. Chocolates solve all problems. Trust me.
    Lol I'm okay. I've just realised I still need to learn some things

ReputationRep:
    I don't ever get close to people so dont really give a **** when something happens. :/ i guess thats just me..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by star80)
    I don't ever get close to people so dont really give a **** when something happens. :/ i guess thats just me..
    It's good tbh. Never get close to anyone. Need to remember everyone is temporary.
    Don't depend on anyone and to just go with the flow and have fun

(Original post by Anonbabes)
    Like I try not to care about stuff, but sometimes you can't help it.
    I know a perfect soundtrack that is 'related' to your thread. Would you like me to post it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Impressive)
    I know a perfect soundtrack that is related to your thread. Would you like me to post it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yh

Yh

Linkin park - the best.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Personally I have next to no sense of empathy. I tend to struggle to care when something happens to someone.

ReputationRep:
    It's good tbh. Never get close to anyone. Need to remember everyone is temporary.
    Don't depend on anyone and to just go with the flow and have fun
    My kind of life.

ReputationRep:
    My kind of life.
    Something I need to remind myself often. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nadile)
    Personally I have next to no sense of empathy. I tend to struggle to care when something happens to someone.
    Yea, me neither. To be honest empathy's a bit of a weakness, if you spend your whole time worrying about others then you wouldn't end up getting anything done. Besides, bad things are caused most often by the person themselves, because most people are complete idiots. It's hard to feel even slightly sorry for them when that's the case - after all what did they expect?

This.

(Original post by Peroxidation)
    Yea, me neither. To be honest empathy's a bit of a weakness, if you spend your whole time worrying about others then you wouldn't end up getting anything done. Besides, bad things are caused most often by the person themselves, because most people are complete idiots. It's hard to feel even slightly sorry for them when that's the case - after all what did they expect?
    Whoa

/edit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.