Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i am doing my first year at Kingston university and i am not happy? i have applied to Essex university and Brunel university ?
    first i was wondering if these universities are better than Kingston and if there is a chance to be rejected if i apply for anther visa even if i met all the visa requirements !!!
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dina96)
    i am doing my first year at Kingston university and i am not happy? i have applied to Essex university and Brunel university ?
    first i was wondering if these universities are better than Kingston and if there is a chance to be rejected if i apply for anther visa even if i met all the visa requirements !!!
    thanks
    Hello,
    I currently study Psychology at the University of Essex and so thought I would reply to your post. In terms of which university is better I cannot speak for the other universities but I really enjoy studying the University of Essex.
    I am unsure on Visa applications as I am a UK student so unfortunately can't help there.

If you have any questions about the University of Essex feel free to ask!
    Natalie.

ReputationRep:
    is it good for law ? does it have a good reputation? is it far from london ?
    thanks ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie.1)
    Hello,
    I currently study Psychology at the University of Essex and so thought I would reply to your post. In terms of which university is better I cannot speak for the other universities but I really enjoy studying the University of Essex.
    I am unsure on Visa applications as I am a UK student so unfortunately can't help there.

If you have any questions about the University of Essex feel free to ask!
    Natalie.
    thanks ...

ReputationRep:
    thanks ...
    I can't tell you anything about Law but I do know the university fairly well, and I've lived in Colchester for 20 years (hopefully transferring from my current university to Essex!).

Generally, the University of Essex does have a good reputation. I have a lot of friends who are home students and they really like it there. It has good career prospects, good courses, a diverse range of societies etc. I'm talking about the Colchester campus, there are two other campuses (Southend and Loughton, I believe) and I'm not too sure what they're like. You could always look on Which and compare them!

As for distance from London, it's about a 50 minute train journey from Colchester North Station to London Liverpool Street, or you can get a train to Stratford (straight to Westfield!)

ReputationRep:
    thanks ...
    Hi

I am a current postgraduate law student at Essex so I thought that I can indeed reply to your question.
    This is my 4th year in Colchester, Essex as I have finished my law degree at Essex university as well. I really liked the university as a whole and I can see that the department of law targets at excellence every year.
    The teaching staff is really incredible - It was one of the reasons I stayed here for my LLM, and also the rules and conditions regarding coursework are actually very good (regarding deadlines etc). Law as a course is tough, I can't say the opposite but I really loved my time here The education level is high and the degree is internationally recognised. There is also a plenty of modules where you can choose from. Consider Essex as one of your choices for law!

For anything else you can always ask me!

Hope that helps
    ^Andriana

ReputationRep:
    thanks
    not a good rep for law

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Brunel University London
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.