Turn on thread page Beta

foods that you like that other people call gross? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    It started off good but then beans? As in baked beans? Or kidney beans? And coleslaw..ugh!

Octopus is disgusting!! Shark is okay though, doesn't really taste like much? (the fin)

Black pudding/coconut are amazing. I use coconut a lot in food. I eat oxtail as well.
    Dude no Octopus tastes like chicken, Octopus Curry is the one.

Yeah when people hate on coconut which they seem to do a lot in the UK, I get personally offended.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justmoll28)
    woo another sardine lover finally!!
    are you mad sardine is bleugh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)

Yeah when people hate on coconut which they seem to do a lot in the UK, I get personally offended.
    It does not taste of chicken, at least the samples I tried!!

Coconut is one of the most beautiful ingredients there is. How can you hate it! I found people hated it when we were children because of their experiences with 'Bounty' chocolates.

It works in a curry, with rice, in a sauce. Virgin cold pressed coconut oil is a treat to cook with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    :rofl:

Have you seen the Hindi trailer?

It's hilarious

This has made my day. :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsjenner)
    Lol but tuna is good if it's albacore solid, not the mushy tin can shizz

Ew your breath though.
    Extra peppermint had me covered :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Quiche :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I occasionally like to indulge in a cheese and chocolate sandwich... Now if people tried it, they certainly wouldn't call it gross.

Toast + melted cheese [I use mild cheddar]...slam a few smarties in there and enjoy.

I'm sure they changed the recipe for smarties? But it still tastes delightful in a sandwich.

ReputationRep:

Are you Caribbean as well? All I do is coconut. Coconut everything. Coconut milk, coconut water, coconut bread, coconut candy, coconut rice, coconut rum, coconut fish, coconut everything.

ReputationRep:
    Coconut is the best

ReputationRep:
    Are you Caribbean as well? All I do is coconut. Coconut everything. Coconut milk, coconut water, coconut bread, coconut candy, coconut rice, coconut rum, coconut fish, coconut everything.
    Nah not Caribbean, Indian Ocean island. I think a lot of Islanders probably have a lot of coconut related stuff, its too good.

ReputationRep:
    SPROUTS OMG i can eat them like sweets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashbrowniehazie)
    Quiche :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheese quiche is amazing warm.

ReputationRep:
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Nah not Caribbean, Indian Ocean island. I think a lot of Islanders probably have a lot of coconut related stuff, its too good.
    Indian Ocean damn where, Goa? Maldives? lol that is too tough (tough as in cool); I'm this :cool: Many people on here don't know about it because uncultured.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    :coma:
    Not :coma: for everything else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Bitter gourd.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hai ram ji. Just no.

ReputationRep:
    Not :coma: for everything else?
    I just really like coconut water. Everything else is nice too. Coconut water is the bomb lmao

ReputationRep:
    Those tinned sardines in tomato sauce on toast - theyre so nice!

ReputationRep:
    Popcorn kernals

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may_1)
    Popcorn kernals

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.