ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsjenner)
    ye

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by may_1)
    ye
    They're not even edible dear lol

ReputationRep:
    Liver, mushrooms, beans (I don't know anyone who find them gross, though?), lentils, dijon mustard (and mustard in general).

ReputationRep:
    Indian Ocean damn where, Goa? Maldives? lol that is too tough (tough as in cool); I'm this :cool: Many people on here don't know about it because uncultured.
    Seychelles, I just consider myself mixed or creole, not many people know about islands.

ReputationRep:
    Goshhhh I LOVE cherry tomatoes!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    Seychelles, I just consider myself mixed or creole, not many people know about islands.
    Ohhhh I know Creole, it's prominent in the west Indies as well. And so, ethnically, you're basically like...Malagasy...like Melanesian/Austronesian then?

I study for personal pleasure the Malagasy/Melanesian/Malay/Polynesian people, beautiful group. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhh I know Creole, it's prominent in the west Indies as well. And so, ethnically, you're basically like...Malagasy...like Melanesian/Austronesian then?

I study for personal pleasure the Malagasy/Melanesian/Malay/Polynesian people, beautiful group. :yy:
    I'd generally say mixed, back in Seychelles most people call themselves Creole other than expats but I have family who are like white, some black and some more South Asian looking.

ReputationRep:
    I'd generally say mixed, back in Seychelles most people call themselves Creole other than expats but I have family who are like white, some black and some more South Asian looking.
    Lol that's exactly my blood line as well, mostly South Asian and some black, some white. It's bound to be mixing in island places :cool:

Anyway Seychelles seems to mainly be African, Malagasy and South Asian mix, which makes sense considering its location. But apparently some people will have white French in them as well. Makes for a really nice looking, racially diverse place. I'll look more into it :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Raw steak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    Dark chocolate. :daydreaming:
    I love dark chocolate! :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pot noodle.

ReputationRep:
    Lol that's exactly my blood line as well, mostly South Asian and some black, some white. It's bound to be mixing in island places :cool:

Anyway Seychelles seems to mainly be African, Malagasy and South Asian mix, which makes sense considering its location. But apparently some people will have white French in them as well. Makes for a really nice looking, racially diverse place. I'll look more into it :yy:
    There's some French somewhere based on like one side of my family but it's pretty far away to be relevant, one of my grandmother's is Scottish though and there's also quite a few people with white British mixed and there's also some who don't look very mixed at all or are like pure.

I find people in the Uk aren't too used to it, so generally lighter-skinned people say I look black and darker-skinned people think I'm brown (or Asian).

Really odd.

ReputationRep:
    There's some French somewhere based on like one side of my family but it's pretty far away to be relevant, one of my grandmother's is Scottish though and there's also quite a few people with white British mixed and there's also some who don't look very mixed at all or are like pure.

I find people in the Uk aren't too used to it, so generally lighter-skinned people say I look black and darker-skinned people think I'm brown (or Asian).

Really odd.
    Lighter skinned people will say you look black if you're not close enough to be called anything else. Darker skinned people can be haters and will refuse to call you black if you're not very dark with that kinda hair they usually have. So they'll be like f*ck that you ain't black, blah blah blah. And that's when mixed race people like a black parent and a white parent are stereotyped to be so stressed and confused and depressed and sh*t. :noway: That's why I come out the gate and say I have a black grandfather and the rest is Indian, so people get the sh*t straight. I don't claim or deny.

But people think I'm North African initially. That's cool because I get pretty women and Arab mates with swagger.

ReputationRep:
    Pickles
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Broccoli

Raw red onions. I eat them like crisps lol

ReputationRep:
    Liver.

ReputationRep:
    tofu

ReputationRep:
    You know you're a foodie when you like all of the food mentioned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KyleH123)
    Cheese quiche is amazing warm.
    I haven't had it in five years xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undercxver)
    Karele.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Jk, it's broccoli. :indiff:
    Made me laugh XD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.