Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    lol, impressive stuff. Can i have some money please? I am your superior in gems now, though it's fragile as i'm on my third gem by 1 little point, ahhh! Shouldn't have said that... *cringes as everyone neg reps me*
    I only use my rep for the power of good. Well, usually. I don't have enough rep myself to do any real damage to people, so I don't bother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    How much do you charge?
    I'm out of the madam game now, you'll have to talk to my successor!

ReputationRep:
    i am torn between deciding whether to rep kate or neg rep tis_me_lord...hm.........

which one can i see more immediate affect?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I'm out of the madam game now, you'll have to talk to my successor!
    no i don't do it anymore either now.

Who secured my third gem, was it AT or F.Poste? They didn't sign it...but thank you whoever it was!

Today was the first day that i have ever used neg rep and i indeed turned somebody into the shameful grey realms, i felt so proud. That's what you get for laughing at Englands misery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    i am torn between deciding whether to rep kate or neg rep tis_me_lord...hm.........

You can just rep me if it makes the decision easier.

You could just positive rep me, then everyones happy...at the moment you would push me over the 250 mark making the rep title for me different, wouldnt that make you proud? Kate has loads already.

ReputationRep:

I'm a better investment long-term

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    AT? Is that you?
    ROFL!!! Haha, you read my mind.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a better investment long-term
    hehe thats true!

ReputationRep:
    Who secured my third gem, was it AT or F.Poste? They didn't sign it...but thank you whoever it was!

Today was the first day that i have ever used neg rep and i indeed turned somebody into the shameful grey realms, i felt so proud. That's what you get for laughing at Englands misery.
    It wasn't me, I'm afraid I'm still waiting to be able to give out rep, I think.

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't me, I'm afraid I'm still waiting to be able to give out rep, I think.
    You can give out as rep, you have to have 50 posts and you easily have that. You can have some rep because you're Henry avator is so funny.

I guess repping F.Poste is alright, she deserves three gems...

*goes off to cry because fly by doesn't love me*

Oh and F.Poste i could rep with 2 gems and a post count of 500...

ReputationRep:
    I guess repping F.Poste is alright, she deserves three gems...

*goes off to cry because fly by doesn't love me*

Oh and F.Poste i could rep with 2 gems and a post count of 500...
    Gems are not the be all and end all you know.

ReputationRep:
    It took me about 3000 posts to get to 3 gems

ReputationRep:
    It took me almost 4000 to do so, so what.

ReputationRep:
    It took me about 1000. Then I lost one. Along with about 100 points. Possibly for one post. Can't remember what it was now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    It took me almost 4000 to do so, so what.
    Are you ok? You seem a bit bitter about somthing. It could be worse, you could the Wolf. I will positive rep you though when it comes availible.

lol i'm not saying rep means everything, i might as well ask for some though, i wont lose sleep if you don't give me any...i like the way having a long chain of green looks though, i'd like that.

As for Zapsta that must have been one crap post you really don't deserve such low rep...in my opinion...

ReputationRep:
    lol i'm not saying rep means everything, i might as well ask for some though, i wont lose sleep if you don't give me any...i like the way having a long chain of green looks though, i'd like that.

As for Zapsta that must have been one crap post you really don't deserve such low rep...in my opinion...
    Don't worry. I just got my gem back .

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.