The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
tis_me_lord
lol, impressive stuff. Can i have some money please? I am your superior in gems now, though it's fragile as i'm on my third gem by 1 little point, ahhh! Shouldn't have said that... *cringes as everyone neg reps me*

I only use my rep for the power of good. Well, usually. :wink: I don't have enough rep myself to do any real damage to people, so I don't bother.
Reply 101
amazingtrade
How much do you charge?:biggrin:

:biggrin: I'm out of the madam game now, you'll have to talk to my successor!
Reply 102
i am torn between deciding whether to rep kate or neg rep tis_me_lord...hm.........

which one can i see more immediate affect? :wink:
Reply 103
F. Poste
:biggrin: I'm out of the madam game now, you'll have to talk to my successor!

no i don't do it anymore either now.
Who secured my third gem, was it AT or F.Poste? They didn't sign it...but thank you whoever it was! :smile:

Today was the first day that i have ever used neg rep and i indeed turned somebody into the shameful grey realms, i felt so proud. That's what you get for laughing at Englands misery.
Reply 105
Fly By
i am torn between deciding whether to rep kate or neg rep tis_me_lord...hm.........

You can just rep me if it makes the decision easier.
Fly By

You could just positive rep me, then everyones happy...at the moment you would push me over the 250 mark making the rep title for me different, wouldnt that make you proud? Kate has loads already. :wink:
Reply 107
Fly By

I'm a better investment long-term :tongue:
Reply 108
Zapsta
AT? Is that you?

ROFL!!! Haha, you read my mind.
Reply 109
F. Poste
I'm a better investment long-term :tongue:

hehe thats true! :biggrin:
Reply 110
tis_me_lord
Who secured my third gem, was it AT or F.Poste? They didn't sign it...but thank you whoever it was! :smile:

Today was the first day that i have ever used neg rep and i indeed turned somebody into the shameful grey realms, i felt so proud. That's what you get for laughing at Englands misery.

It wasn't me, I'm afraid :frown: I'm still waiting to be able to give out rep, I think.
Reply 111
F. Poste
It wasn't me, I'm afraid :frown: I'm still waiting to be able to give out rep, I think.

You can give out as rep, you have to have 50 posts and you easily have that:smile:. You can have some rep because you're Henry avator is so funny.
I guess repping F.Poste is alright, she deserves three gems...

*goes off to cry because fly by doesn't love me*

Oh and F.Poste i could rep with 2 gems and a post count of 500...
tis_me_lord
I guess repping F.Poste is alright, she deserves three gems...

*goes off to cry because fly by doesn't love me*

Oh and F.Poste i could rep with 2 gems and a post count of 500...

Gems are not the be all and end all you know.
Reply 114
It took me about 3000 posts to get to 3 gems:smile:
amazingtrade

It took me almost 4000 to do so, so what.
Reply 116
amazingtrade

It took me about 1000. Then I lost one. Along with about 100 points. Possibly for one post. Can't remember what it was now.
Reply 117
wiwarin_mir
It took me almost 4000 to do so, so what.

Are you ok? You seem a bit bitter about somthing. It could be worse, you could the Wolf:smile:. I will positive rep you though when it comes availible.
lol i'm not saying rep means everything, i might as well ask for some though, i wont lose sleep if you don't give me any...i like the way having a long chain of green looks though, i'd like that. :smile:

As for Zapsta that must have been one crap post :tongue: you really don't deserve such low rep...in my opinion...
Reply 119
tis_me_lord
lol i'm not saying rep means everything, i might as well ask for some though, i wont lose sleep if you don't give me any...i like the way having a long chain of green looks though, i'd like that. :smile:

As for Zapsta that must have been one crap post :tongue: you really don't deserve such low rep...in my opinion...

Don't worry. I just got my gem back :biggrin:.

Latest

Trending

Trending