Turn on thread page Beta

23, male, never been kissed watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Fly By, you're a star.

You guys are great, I didn't even have to ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Lol. One was actually. I have suspicions about him/her though, which shall not be shared in public.
    It dosn't take a genius to work out who the Don really is does it? And knows its not PQ.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    It dosn't take a genius to work out who the Don really is does it? And knows its not PQ.
    You'd be surprised... possibly.

ReputationRep:
    Oh please. I stopped crying weeks ago.
    Glad to know you've gotten on with your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    Fly By, you're a star.

You guys are great, I didn't even have to ask
    Well, I hadn't given out rep in ages, so I thought I would and you seemed like a good candidate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Well, I hadn't given out rep in ages, so I thought I would and you seemed like a good candidate.
    or me :rolleyes:

Two 'Dons' neg repped me for no reason....

ReputationRep:
    I hand out rep every day. And the last couple of months I have given out around 5% neg rep and 95% positive. I ignore most count, but I do only tend to rep regulars.

ReputationRep:
    I hand out rep every day. And the last couple of months I have given out around 5% neg rep and 95% positive. I ignore most count, but I do only tend to rep regulars.
    coz you know i deserve it

ReputationRep:
    I only give rep if something really stands out as meriting rep. Or if I want something.

I hand mine out everyday if i remember, it's always been positive except today and it's mostly newer people that i rep because they need it more, not that mines worth anything. I think you might have repped me once AT, it was my second bit of rep ever....if i remember correctly.

ReputationRep:
    I only give rep if something really stands out as meriting rep. Or if I want something.
    Lol, what did ya give me rep for then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    I wanted something.

(Original post by Cate)
    Maybe he wanted sex....

I know what he wants from me.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    or me :rolleyes:
    if you stop moaning about it, I will give you my next lot of rep.

ReputationRep:
    I wanted something.
    What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    if you stop moaning about it, I will give you my next lot of rep.
    :eek: i've mentioned it once :confused:

and its a gentlemen's agreement! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    I hand mine out everyday if i remember, it's always been positive except today and it's mostly newer people that i rep because they need it more, not that mines worth anything. I think you might have repped me once AT, it was my second bit of rep ever....if i remember correctly.
    Yep I do seem to remember postiving rep you. I like repping new members too if i like them and they stand out. I remember postive repping cates even though she negative repped me. I should have been bitter about that really

I don't bother neg repping people like Dazya anymore because they just get banned anyway.

lol yeah, i'm the rep whore here....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    What?
    I've forgotten.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.