Turn on thread page Beta

23, male, never been kissed watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just kiss and make up reppers.

To bring it back on topic.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Yep I do seem to remember postiving rep you. I like repping new members too if i like them and they stand out. I remember postive repping cates even though she negative repped me. I should have been bitter about that really

I don't bother neg repping people like Dazya anymore because they just get banned anyway.
    Didn't she neg rep you for getting her name wrong or something?

ReputationRep:
    lol we got our own little repping session here, they aint gonna be happy when they see this tmr :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Didn't she neg rep you for getting her name wrong or something?
    No it wasn't that, I very subtly asked for rep, but I didn't say if I wanted it be postive or negative. So she gave me negative as a joke. I did later recieve some postive rep from Cate so its all 'hunky dory' now.

I did keep getting her name wrong though yes:confused:

Yep I do seem to remember postiving rep you. I like repping new members too if i like them and they stand out. I remember postive repping cates even though she negative repped me. I should have been bitter about that really

I don't bother neg repping people like Dazya anymore because they just get banned anyway.
    Yes, there's much more point in positive rep. Thanks for saing that you liked me, i love you too AT! Sorry i never returned the favour, but your rep load is huge, other people need it more.

As for Zapsta, sorry todays is handed out, so i can't give you what you want until the morning.

ReputationRep:

*sigh* how many times do you have to be told AT? It's cate not cates :rolleyes:
    And yes, I'm still very suprised that wasn't neg rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    lol we got our own little repping session here, they aint gonna be happy when they see this tmr :rolleyes:
    Ollie won't be. He hates rep whoring unless Lou is involved

ReputationRep:
    :eek: i've mentioned it once :confused:

and its a gentlemen's agreement! :rolleyes:
    was it a gentletribbles agreement though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Yes, there's much more point in positive rep. Thanks for saing that you liked me, i love you too AT! Sorry i never returned the favour, but your rep load is huge, other people need it more.

As for Zapsta, sorry todays is handed out, so i can't give you what you want until the morning.
    You've already handed out your mum's batch of home baked cookies? Only an hour into the day? How could you?

ReputationRep:
    Ollie won't be. He hates rep whoring unless Lou is involved
    Did you purposely spell signature wrong in your....signature?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    *sigh* how many times do you have to be told AT? It's cate not cates :rolleyes:
    And yes, I'm still very suprised that wasn't neg rep
    Sorry, I am probably still drunk from before (I had 5 pints earlier in the pub) and I am very tired. It was a one of I promise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    was it a gentletribbles agreement though?
    lol if you say so :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    h

(Original post by sum1_86)
    h
    h? Are you the one who gave me grey rep saying that i'm a ****?

ReputationRep:
    lol if you say so :rolleyes:
    Ok, so as fellow gentletribbles, I shall honour our bond.

ReputationRep:
    no

(Original post by sum1_86)
    no
    lol sorry, must be some other newbie spying on this thread.

ReputationRep:
    sorry, neva used this b4 just wanted 2 c wot would happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    lol sorry, must be some other newbie spying on this thread.
    Well, he might just be waiting to post something.

ReputationRep:
    if you're 23 and never been kissed, you could always go to a prostitute to kiss

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.