Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone.
    I will be starting Child Nursing at Edge Hill University in September 2016. I was just wondering who else is going to be starting with me?

I was also wondering if any current students could give us a heads up on whats coming?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonBob)
    Hi everyone.
    I will be starting Child Nursing at Edge Hill University in September 2016. I was just wondering who else is going to be starting with me?

I was also wondering if any current students could give us a heads up on whats coming?
    Hi

I will also be starting! Are you looking forward to it?x

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations. I honestly cant wait. I just want to know everything we are going to do and stuff?

How long have you known?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, congratulations on your offer too! I had my interview on the 8th January and got my offer on the 10th February! What about you? I can't wait either and yeah I'm still waiting to hear from them about everything we'll be doing as well!

ReputationRep:
    A few weeks, did you do much work experience before applying? I also just applied for my burrsary

ReputationRep:
    Just a fair bit of volunteering and I also spent a week shadowing on the children's ward last year, what about you? I need to apply for my bursary tonight

ReputationRep:
    Erm non, honestly its a big miracle I got on the course. I have no idea how it happened but I am really glad I did.

I'll be honest for me it was only worth applying for my fees, my actual bursary wasnt much at all. Defo going to be working during this degree.

ReputationRep:
    Well all the money you can get will help haha! Ahh well glad you've got a place! Will be seeing you in September then

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.