Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Dental Hygiene and Therapy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer from Biomedical Science to Dental Hygiene and Therapy course after completing one year of bio please?

Many Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominikaJ)
    Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer from Biomedical Science to Dental Hygiene and Therapy course after completing one year of bio please?

Many Thanks!
    I think it would be possible! Get in touch with some of the Universities!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you for your reply!

I have applied for Dental Hygiene and Therapy but unfortunately did not get a place. Instead got offered Biomedical Science, and I most definitely will enjoy but have my heart set on dentistry.

Do you think Universities might be put off by me emailing and asking such a question?

Many Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominikaJ)
    Thank you for your reply!

I have applied for Dental Hygiene and Therapy but unfortunately did not get a place. Instead got offered Biomedical Science, and I most definitely will enjoy but have my heart set on dentistry.

Do you think Universities might be put off by me emailing and asking such a question?

Many Thanks!
    No, they are there to help! Just give them a message! :kungfu:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much for your help! I will message right away!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.