Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Pakistani, Feminist, A Level Student AMA Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    Well, if you need anything, let me know! I assure you, this is no simple task at hand. I find developing love-related emotions extremely difficult and rather discomforting :P You've your own work cut out for you, if I do say so myself.
    LOL, I just stalked your profile and understand why

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashbrowniehazie)
    LOL, I just stalked your profile and understand why

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, you're the first (and probably only) person to stalke my profile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    Haha, you're the first (and probably only) person to stalke my profile.
    Hurhur Whut can I say

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hashbrowniehazie)
    Hurhur Whut can I say

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Still up for the challenge of helping this loveless Ace love?

ReputationRep:
    The creation of Pakistan was a mistake. India is doing much better than Pakistan and is progressing at a much faster rate. Do you agree that both countries would be better of together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I_Mir)
    The creation of Pakistan was a mistake. India is doing much better than Pakistan and is progressing at a much faster rate. Do you agree that both countries would be better of together?
    I don't agree with you. A separate country was required for Muslims at that point of time.

(Original post by Kamran Fazal)
    I don't agree with you. A separate country was required for Muslims at that point of time.
    I'm afraid the weight of all the historical evidence of what happens when countries are partitioned across religious/sectarian lines contradicts your position.

Do you take an interest in Pakistani politics? :holmes: If so, do you support any one party/candidate?

ReputationRep:
    Basically what the title says.
    Definitely a troll.

I would like to ask, why do you troll on the internet?

(Original post by ComputerMaths97)
    Definitely a troll.

I would like to ask, why do you troll on the internet?
    Why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EricPiphany)
    Why not?
    Wow you must test well...

:facepalm:

Wow you must test well...

:facepalm:
    Ye, I ask the important questions.

ReputationRep:
    Ye, I ask the important questions.
    If someone asks a question, asking the opposite, in return, is about as useless as a used tampon

If someone asks a question, asking the opposite, in return, is about as useless as a used tampon
    I could use a used tampon.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Basically what the title says.
    What is the most important right, that men have, that you think women should have too?(Here in the UK)
    Do you think the right to genital integrity, which women have, should be extended to men?
    What do you think of the rampant female control in relationships, which is more prevalent than male control?
    Is it ok that women have 5x shorter sentences than men for the same crime?
    Is it ok that men work 42 hours a week, on average, compared to 38.5 for women?
    What can be done to solve the bias against men in education, who do worse, and are less likely to get into a university.
    What do you think about the unreported domestic violence crisis? Why are women initiating the violence (70-75%)?

ReputationRep:
    I could use a used tampon.
    Well there's your problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    What is the most important right, that men have, that you think women should have too?(Here in the UK)
    Do you think the right to genital integrity, which women have, should be extended to men?
    What do you think of the rampant female control in relationships, which is more prevalent than male control?
    Is it ok that women have 5x shorter sentences than men for the same crime?
    Is it ok that men work 42 hours a week, on average, compared to 38.5 for women?
    What can be done to solve the bias against men in education, who do worse, and are less likely to get into a university.
    What do you think about the unreported domestic violence crisis? Why are women initiating the violence (70-75%)?
    This is a troll thread, but nice to see other sane people in the universe.

Well there's your problem.
    Where? If everyone reused used tampons, the whales will have to swallow less of them. So, it's a good thing, because happy whales.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This is a troll thread, but nice to see other sane people in the universe.
    The number is growing

ReputationRep:
    Where? If everyone reused used tampons, the whales will have to swallow less of them. So, it's a good thing, because happy whales.
    I'm sure there are many whales who enjoy the taste of used tampon, just look at Giovanna Plowman

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by balanced)
    The number is growing
    I do hope so.

All we can do is continue to argue back with logic and try to show them their own bias/ hypocrisy, and eventually all should be good. Then off to the next social issue xD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.