Turn on thread page Beta

I'm 22 and I have started learning to drive last month When will I pass by? watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I started learning early last month, So far I have had 9 driving lessons, I feel like I'm a slow learner because it took me about 6 lessons to get on normal roads because I was having difficulty emerging left out of junctions as I kept stalling and didn't really understand when to let go off the clutch etc. I have been on the roads for 3 lessons now today was my third one. I havnt been introduced to the third gear yet. I have just started learning how to go round roundabouts today, the lesson was fine but at one junction I needed to stop and I didn't react in time so my instructor had to break for me :/ my theory is on the 29th of this month
    So far I have only been introduced to one maneover which is the 3 point turn and I have only practised it a little bit, I deffinately still need to be under full instruction for it.

How many lessons do you think I will have before I pass, will I be ready for my test in the summer or later? I also have 2 lessons a week.

ReputationRep:
    Atleast 25 more lessons.

ReputationRep:
    You will past when you take the test and get marked by the examiner as a past

ReputationRep:
    It will all come together soon, you just need to carefully go over the basics before hitting the main roads

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 15, 2016
Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.