Listen Up Watch

This discussion is closed.
Ollie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey everyone, just a cautionary tail, last night some one went a little crazy on here and caused a lot of trouble...

They are banned now.

So just to let you know that it really isnt worth it ok, you will be banned

from ure mod team!
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
A little crazy ey? Any details or are you going to be mysterious?!
Leekey
Badges: 9
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)

Lets play a game!!!

The name of the slightly insane user was _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Guess a letter...!!!
CR3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
oh oh..i hope its a mystery i love mysteries!! haha..when u say last night do u mean before midnight today??

CR
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CR3)
oh oh..i hope its a mystery i love mysteries!! haha..when u say last night do u mean before midnight today??

CR
yes
love Katy ***
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
yes
love Katy ***
well i guess he must have done something while i left..because before that i was trying to tame him...unfortunatley i also need to eat..i'm guessing he went completely nuts and didn't listen to anyone
**********...did i win!!!

CR

yes u did, ive taken it out incase other ppl wanna play! arnt we all silly! - ollie
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I see...I was going to say I was on late last night and hadn't noticed anything...was the person in question trying to have some 'fun' as he put it?
kizzie
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CR3)
well i guess he must have done something while i left..because before that i was trying to tame him...unfortunatley i also need to eat..i'm guessing he went completely nuts and didn't listen to anyone
**********...did i win!!!

CR
heh... was wandering where everything went...
things got deleted whilst i was away, oh well :-)
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Egan1)
I see...I was going to say I was on late last night and hadn't noticed anything...was the person in question trying to have some 'fun' as he put it?
you guessed it...

CR
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
aahh ewwwww

</crap clue>
Ollie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Unregistered)
aahh ewwwww

</crap clue>
very good, maybe you could attach an mp3?
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CR3)

CR
A vicious murder took place tonight, that of Bloodhound and several alias', police believed it was a gang murder, Miss Scarlet (Ickle_Katy), Professer Plum (Ollie), Reverend Green (Leekey), Colonal Mustard (Expression) and Doctor White (d).

The weapon of choice, all the same incidently, many Scroll-Wheel Computer Mouse clicks, occuring from around the country.

Bloodhound was never seen again, though his last words, before Doctor White came through not with a scroll mouse, but a scroll PAD and issued the final blow, were believed to have been "90 % of all ppl eat..."
Ollie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Expression)
A vicious murder took place tonight, that of Bloodhound and several alias', police believed it was a gang murder, Miss Scarlet (Ickle_Katy), Professer Plum (Ollie), Reverend Green (Leekey), Colonal Mustard (Expression) and Doctor White (d).

The weapon of choice, all the same incidently, many Scroll-Wheel Computer Mouse clicks, occuring from around the country.

Bloodhound was never seen again, though his last words, before Doctor White came through not with a scroll mouse, but a scroll PAD and issued the final blow, were believed to have been "90 % of all ppl eat..."
quality, very good, oh well thats the answer everyone /\ it was bloodhound
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

freeky how do you know which type of mouse i have???

i use 3 seperate computers- and this is the only one with a scroll mouse....

love Katy***
Leekey
Report 16 years ago

Interesting (and slightly worrying) that I get the guy who is banned from nookie due to religious duties.
Ollie
Rep:
?
can i be professor of engineering? im not to hot on fruit!
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Leekey)
Interesting (and slightly worrying) that I get the guy who is banned from nookie due to religious duties.
Sorry boss, but it was that or Mrs Peacock!
Leekey
Report 16 years ago
Sorry boss, but it was that or Mrs Peacock!

I have always been partial to a bit of Mrs. Peacock :rolleyes: (pretty sure there are several inuendo's there depending on how you read it).

On the upside, at least I get every day but Sunday off (obvoius exceptions include Christmas, Easter and Rosh Hashna -depending on how liberal I am).
Koloth
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Seems his been up to much more as well:
http://bloodhound.wasarrested.com/
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
well if 90% of all people eat...then 10% of people don't eat..oh i'm good..i'm also a little slow..is bloodhound banned for life or just temporary?

CR
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.24%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.37%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.83%
Not yet but I might (59)
13.56%

Watched Threads