Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Had a project to do for first year in uni where we had to basically create a new product and do a presentation on it, dragon's den style if you like.

We now have to produce a reflective essay on how it went, how we worked together etc. and the key emphasis seems to be on applying theories to how we worked together.

I honestly am clueless about how to approach this and what sort of sources/theories I should be referencing in this type of essay. Do I structure it like a normal essay with intro/body/conclusion?

Any help to do with this is appreciated greatly

ReputationRep:
    I have just done a reflective essay and you will have to reference as per university guidelines. You will be expected to use reflective theories and models such as Gibbs reflective cycle etc.

You will set it out as per normal with intro, main body and conclusion and normally with reflective essays you will use first person which will make it a lot easier. If you require any further help then feel free to get in touch

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.