Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have offers for Economics and Politics at Edinburgh and PPE at KCL. What do you suggest is the better option? The conditions for Edinburgh are higher for me.

Thanks!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    As you haven't given any specific information about you, your particular interests, career aspirations etc... I can only give you my personal opinion. I like Edinburgh best because it's pretty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    As you haven't given any specific information about you, your particular interests, career aspirations etc... I can only give you my personal opinion. I like Edinburgh best because it's pretty.
    I'm just interested in the general opinion of the two places

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    KCL because its in London :heart:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Just go with your heart! :jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Edinburgh, but whatever floats your goat.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodor_van_Groot)
    I'd say Edinburgh, but whatever floats your goat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you say that in terms of prestige/reputation? Do you maybe know the reputation of the courses? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    KCL because its in London :heart:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Just go with your heart! :jumphug:
    Thanks! I think I will end up doing that, as the two unis themselves aren't that different

ReputationRep:
    I got an Unconditional offer for Computer science at King's and Southampton so if someone can help you, they can help me.

I personally prefer King's because I'm from London, this is my city, and King's has a far superior international reputation than Edinburgh and Southampton.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wdkmwd)
    I got an Unconditional offer for Computer science at King's and Southampton so if someone can help you, they can help me.

I personally prefer King's because I'm from London, this is my city, and King's has a far superior international reputation than Edinburgh and Southampton.
    Congrats! If I were you, I'd firm King's rather than Southampton, also because of the reputation as you said. But, do you think King's has a higher reputation than Edinburgh? I also hear that Edinburgh has a great reputation. And Edinburgh is slightly higher up on rankings. But as you said, London is London. Although Edinburgh is also a nice place. I can't decide! What are you leaning towards between King's and Southampton?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ntanationa)
    Congrats! If I were you, I'd firm King's rather than Southampton, also because of the reputation as you said. But, do you think King's has a higher reputation than Edinburgh? I also hear that Edinburgh has a great reputation. And Edinburgh is slightly higher up on rankings. But as you said, London is London. Although Edinburgh is also a nice place. I can't decide! What are you leaning towards between King's and Southampton?

I'm leaning towards King's mate.

London is London which is London LOL.

And i've seen their campus it's very close to my house, no need to waste more money on accommodation

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.