Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

43% of women have backup man for when relationship ends Watch

ReputationRep:
    Open your eyes men.

Its probably higher than 43% because some women would have likely lied given the stigma of admitting infidelity / proclivity towards infidelity.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/wp...ographic_F.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Who produced this infographic? The Ministry of Insecurity?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    "as shown by 32 people asked on facebook"

ReputationRep:
    The catch is to be so good that she doesn't need a backup man :smug:

ReputationRep:
    A back up man? Lmfao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    "as shown by 32 people asked on facebook"
    You clearly need to go for an eye test.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mayhem™)
    The catch is to be so good that she doesn't need a backup man :smug:
    The catch is to be so good that she doesn't need a backup man, plus have a backup woman.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    You clearly need to go for an eye test.
    *cough* can't take a joke.

ReputationRep:
    *Oh hello, is that Back-up Men ? Great! My relationship has ceased to function. I followed all the instructions about servicing. Could you send someone round straight away please ? Yes, Gary sounds fine. I will expect him some time between 2pm and 8pm*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    *Oh hello, is that Back-up Men ? Great! My relationship has ceased to function. I followed all the instructions about servicing. Could you send someone round straight away please ? Yes, Gary sounds fine. I will expect him some time between 2pm and 8pm*
    I love that so far its guys in this thread that are scoffing at this. When this happens to you, your face is gonna be like:

http://i2.wp.com/collectedyoungminds...hocked-gif.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    I love that so far its guys in this thread that are scoffing at this. When this happens to you, your face is gonna be like:

http://i2.wp.com/collectedyoungminds...hocked-gif.gif
    is it a bird ? is it a plane ? NO....it's Back-up Man !!!!

Heck, I can't even get a guy to look at me

ReputationRep:
    Kind of what happened to me. My friend was dating this girl we both knew for a few months. He broke up with her and shortly after, she started trying her luck with me. I didn't really want to be someone else's 'Plan B', so to speak and so I told her that I would rather leave things as they were.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gwagon)
    Kind of what happened to me. My friend was dating this girl we both knew for a few months. He broke up with her and shortly after, she started trying her luck with me. I didn't really want to be someone else's 'Plan B', so to speak and so I told her that I would rather leave things as they were.
    Good going brah. She'd probably just use you as a rebound to fill the void temporarily, then move onto something else.

Same kinda thing happened to me. I split up with my gf, and still had her fb login details. Went on her fb like 2 days after we broke up, and saw she was already planning a date with another guy.

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    Not sure about this, but I have seen that very attractive girls tend to have a virtual queue of guys in the wings hoping she might split up with her present bf.

ReputationRep:
    I do agree with this. You get a good looking girlfriend she'll most likely have people she can turn to immediately after.

ReputationRep:
    I saw this on Yik Yak like earlier today, one of the responses was "Man in your pics". I nearly died.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinasaurus)
    I saw this on Yik Yak like earlier today, one of the responses was "Man in your pics". I nearly died.
    I don't get it?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.