The man in your vids, backup dancer
    The man in your pics, backup dancer

Backup dance and backup man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    "as shown by 32 people asked on facebook"
    More people responded to this than the non-verbal sexual harassment survey

ReputationRep:
    I'm not an upper-middle class female student from Oxford university so I don't listen to Grime music unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    yes because they have a commodity that they can ration out and that is in demand

ReputationRep:
    An attractive woman will always find someone else quickly.

People are becoming more ruthless. Acquire, consume, dispose of. Repeat.

ReputationRep:
    Get a back up woman

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    go to nightclubs and you will realise that most girls will get off with someone where as guys will hardly every have that same "success" (forgive me for being so crude) rate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Death Grips)
    Open your eyes men.

Its probably higher than 43% because some women would have likely lied given the stigma of admitting infidelity / proclivity towards infidelity.
    You say this as if it's not common knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    *Oh hello, is that Back-up Men ? Great! My relationship has ceased to function. I followed all the instructions about servicing. Could you send someone round straight away please ? Yes, Gary sounds fine. I will expect him some time between 2pm and 8pm*
    :laugh: they'll send you round

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    I'm not an upper-middle class female student from Oxford university so I don't listen to Grime music unfortunately.
    Everyone's an upper-middle class white girl at heart

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "...and you, you're assigned as the back-up man. Whenever I'm feeling a little down and things aren't working out, it's your job to step up, other than that you've just got to pathetically observe really "

Is that what a back up man is? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    can confirm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    go to nightclubs and you will realise that most girls will get off with someone where as guys will hardly every have that same "success" (forgive me for being so crude) rate.
    Then who are the girls getting off with...

ReputationRep:
    Also in the news today, 23% of people on the internet are clinically moronic, 62% of people lie on surveys, 96% of surveys don't have a suitably large and diverse group of respondents and 73% of statistics on the internet are made up on the spot.

Now to Mike for the weather.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dheorl)
    Then who are the girls getting off with...
    true but its a lot less men the girls will get off with someone each week where as those same males might not

ReputationRep:
    true but its a lot less men the girls will get off with someone each week where as those same males might not
    Personally I don't buy it. Definitely doesn't match what I've seen over multiple degrees and summer jobs. Even if it were true, it also sorta goes counter to this thread. You're saying a few guys have no trouble getting any number of girls whereas girls can only get one guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dheorl)
    Personally I don't buy it. Definitely doesn't match what I've seen over multiple degrees and summer jobs. Even if it were true, it also sorta goes counter to this thread. You're saying a few guys have no trouble getting any number of girls whereas girls can only get one guy.
    no opposite way round the girls can get loads of differnt guys whilst the same guys dont pull every week

ReputationRep:
    ...I'd happily be a back-up man.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Because I hate myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    :laugh: they'll send you round
    my proboscis is quivering

:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    no opposite way round the girls can get loads of differnt guys whilst the same guys dont pull every week
    So in general you're saying you have a select handful of girls who can pull lots of guys, then a majority of girls who can't pull anyone? Good luck selling that notion to the people here on TSR

Either way I'm still calling BS. Everyone has different tastes and for every girl that goes home with a guy there's a guy that goes home with a girl.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 21, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.