Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

There is a girl in my class that i like. I'm incredibly shy and don't know what to say to her. Any advice please?

(Original post by Anonymous)
    There is a girl in my class that i like. I'm incredibly shy and don't know what to say to her. Any advice please?
    Say 'hi'

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her about the lesson? OR you could take the movie path and bump into her while she's carrying her books and when they drop, help her pick up her books. Btw remember to flip your majestic long hair while you pick up the books (Highly unlikely scenario)

ReputationRep:
    Surely you've spoken before?

What was the convro like?
    Any sign of interest?

ReputationRep:
    Grow a pair and speak to her.

ReputationRep:
    Um Nice legs, do you run? Stop, pls, come back, quit running from me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eriasu)
    Talk to her about the lesson? OR you could take the movie path and bump into her while she's carrying her books and when they drop, help her pick up her books. Btw remember to flip your majestic long hair while you pick up the books (Highly unlikely scenario)
    still though, it could happen

Also..that's an amazing idea!!

ReputationRep:
    I am no expert, and this may sound a little stalkerish, but maybe listen in a bit in her conversations, or stalk her social media, or talk to a mutual friend, and find out what she likes and see if you share any similar interests. And try talking about that.
    Also you can get involved in a group conversation you are all having, and start talking from there.
    And don't worry if you are little awkward and shy at first, as she may find it cute

ReputationRep:
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/jTIFSBlHzR8/maxresdefault.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    still though, it could happen

Also..that's an amazing idea!!
    Yes, yes it could and I hope it does and if so... OP remember to wear your beautiful long wig!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, yes it could and I hope it does and if so... OP remember to wear your beautiful long wig!
    Me too-haha ! OP remember, this is plays a vital role in this scenario..don't forget

ReputationRep:
    Me too-haha ! OP remember, this is plays a vital role in this scenario..don't forget
    You, I like you. Keep up the good humor xD

ReputationRep:
    You, I like you. Keep up the good humor xD
    haha!! I like you too!! *hi five*

ReputationRep:
    haha!! I like you too!! *hi five*
    *High-fives back*

Make eye contact a lot and build it up from there, smile at her too sometimes and then take a deep breath one day and just go up and talk to her. whats the worst that could happen? better yet think about the good that could come from a simple hello!

Good Luck!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.