Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    All those souls out there with shreds of creative talent, post a picture of your artwork! Can be paintings, drawings, prints, castings, etc. Just upload something!

Here's my final piece from year 11 (two years ago). It is an eye, painted using acrylics, onto an actual smashed tile. It was a salmon coloured floor tile, broken and attached to the back of another tile with an industrial adhesive resin. Supposed to portray the shattered fragments of the human soul itself, as seen through the window of the eye. Not that it does... But yeah xD

Name:  received_10204185149269512.jpeg
Views: 28
Size:  15.3 KB

What have you people got? Amaze me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    All those souls out there with shreds of creative talent, post a picture of your artwork! Can be paintings, drawings, prints, castings, etc. Just upload something!

Here's my final piece from year 11 (two years ago). It is an eye, painted using acrylics, onto an actual smashed tile. It was a salmon coloured floor tile, broken and attached to the back of another tile with an industrial adhesive resin. Supposed to portray the shattered fragments of the human soul itself, as seen through the window of the eye. Not that it does... But yeah xD

Name:  received_10204185149269512.jpeg
Views: 28
Size:  15.3 KB

What have you people got? Amaze me!

Wow that's so good!! You're really good at art What theme was that? Right now I'm doing 'Past, Present and the Future'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    Wow that's so good!! You're really good at art What theme was that? Right now I'm doing 'Past, Present and the Future'.
    Our themes were pretty diverse. I was the only person in my year to choose Fragments.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.