The Student Room Group

Why do people still get married and have children?

I don't plan on getting married or having children. As it seems over the top and expensive. So I don't want that. I am not even sure I want a girlfriend or relationship with anyone. As I find people boring after a while and they only ever let you down. :angry:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
because we want to
Original post by Alfed
I don't plan on getting married or having children. As it seems over the top and expensive. So I don't want that. I am not even sure I want a girlfriend or relationship with anyone. As I find people boring after a while and they only ever let you down. :angry:

What's wrong with having children :/ ?
why not?
Reply 4
Because if people stopped having children the human race would cease to exsist.
Also, why not? I plan on settling down one day.
Original post by Alfed

Aw, honey, did you just get your heart broken?
Because we want to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alfed

Because it's what their parents told them, it's what society expects us to do.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
Aw, honey, did you just get your heart broken?

Yep. :frown:
Yeah, why have children? Completely unnecessary...

/s
Reply 10
Let's be honest having children is natures way of trapping two people together otherwise they'd just leg it after the first difficulty.
Original post by Alfed

Good, thanks for helping stop global overpopulation :smile:
Original post by Alfed

1. Same i think it's way too costly also why do we need more ppl in the world, also another thing is that my parents keep pestering me to have kids and make a family and i'm here like nope.

2. Is this why people get cheated on in relationships?
Well we cant have it all we have to choose if we want a life of freedom or children both have pro's and con's its whichever you prefere at the end of the day everyones different.
Original post by Alfed
Yep. :frown:

Aw, sweetie. It'll get better. Have faith! :proud:
Reply 15
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
What's wrong with having children :/ ?

They ruin you life. They come in and take all your money, they spoil your relationship with your partner and they end up choosing the mother over you. :angry:
Reply 16
Original post by Anonymous
Aw, sweetie. It'll get better. Have faith! :proud:

Who are you? How do you know?
Original post by Alfed
They ruin you life. They come in and take all your money, they spoil your relationship with your partner and they end up choosing the mother over you. :angry:

But children are life .. Don't forget you were a child before
Reply 18
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
But children are life .. Don't forget you were a child before

Children ruin your life. If other people want to have them, then fine. But I don't see why they do. :s-smilie:
Original post by Alfed
Children ruin your life. If other people want to have them, then fine. But I don't see why they do. :s-smilie:

You don't see why your parents had you then ?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending