Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been looking everywhere only to find year planners rather than school year planners, as I'd prefer one set out from September onwards. Does anyone know of school planners for Uni or good places to buy them? I'm just trying to get in early with the supplies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georginairismay)
    I've been looking everywhere only to find year planners rather than school year planners, as I'd prefer one set out from September onwards. Does anyone know of school planners for Uni or good places to buy them? I'm just trying to get in early with the supplies
    I've been using the palgrave student planner for 4 years now, just order it off amazon! It's pretty awesome for students with wee tips after week for study survival and has place to write tips from tutors/timetable/revision timetable
    It also has a lot of things useful for general student living - wash label info, some recipes, space to plan a budget and details of things like apostrophe use! 10/10 recommend I love mine!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.