Can you write 2 pages in 45 minutes? Watch

mrsjenner
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Candy55)
In the exams ( English), my teacher said if we did that we'd get more marks. Is it possible with the time we're given?? I kind of struggle and my mind gets blocked., so I end up most of the time writing one page only which is guess is not enough???

Got any tips?? Help??

Oh to clarify I have access arrangements, so i use a laptop- but even then i can mostly write one page. Maybe because i feel so pressured as well??
Obviously organise first.
That comes with key notes you jotted down
and then a thesis
and then organising your thesis statement, concluding statement, and the body paragraphs
this should take maybe 20 minutes, as long as you understand the content/material

then spend the rest of the time constructing your essay :yy:

I am someone who has pretty perfect note taking skills and then organisation, and then improvisation, so I can slap a paper down pretty quick. Just prepare an outline.
supernerdural
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Honestly, it depends on your ability. The other day we did a mock and had 55minutes and I wrote 5 sides. It depends on you. On a laptop, it will look less because handwriting is far bigger than typing, however you should be much, much faster if you are typing, so I guess it evens out
Asolare
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Student403)
Same! Apparently that's why I did really bad in my written paper last year - illegible handwriting :lol:
Oh God :< I might have to try and write in really big letters so they can tell what I'm writing (A)
Student403
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Inexorably)
Oh God :< I might have to try and write in really big letters so they can tell what I'm writing (A)
Same :emo:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Do you have any savings?

Yes (117)
73.13%
No (43)
26.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise