The Student Room Group

What is your hair colour and what's it like?

Scroll to see replies

hair.color = me.hair.color
A mix of light brown, gray, blonde and little parts of black. In short: my hair colour is undefinable.
Light blonde. Straight with some slight kinks, goes just about past my shoulders.
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Dark brown but auburn in the sunlight.

Yours is a bit like mine, then; mine goes lighter in sunlight, as well! :tongue:
Chestnut brown (ish) and very long. My ponytail reaches down to my lower back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dark haired
Dark brown
Light brown :colone:
Black dip dyed a chestnut red.
Black wavy hair, quite long - "bra strap length".
Very dark with lighter colours going through that can only be seen in day/sunlight..
Original post by Biryani007
Very dark with lighter colours going through that can only be seen in day/sunlight..

that one or even darker? a bit lighter? by the way is your hair shiny in sunlight?
Original post by Kallisto
that one or even darker? a bit lighter? by the way is your hair shiny in sunlight?

Why so many questions? :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Dark brown, bit of a mess really... finally had a haircut yesterday so it's a bit less of a mess but still a mess tbh

Wait no, I mean, long purple hair :ninja:
Dark Blonde (depends on how greasy it is lol can be a light blonde), straight with a slight wave and always always ends up smelling slightly of guinea pigs at the end of the day :s-smilie:

i'm so attractive ik :rofl:

Biri™ can certify my blondeness :yes:
Dark brown, curly, comes down to about mid-back.

Spoiler

light brown+blue+pink lol it's a mess
Original post by CoolCavy
Dark Blonde (depends on how greasy it is lol can be a light blonde), straight with a slight wave and always always ends up smelling slightly of guinea pigs at the end of the day :s-smilie:

i'm so attractive ik :rofl:

Biri™ can certify my blondeness :yes:

Am I Biri™ now?? :ahee:

I can indeeeeeeed :hugs:
Original post by Biryani007
Am I Biri™ now?? :ahee:

I can indeeeeeeed :hugs:

Yes :mmm: there is noone as good as you Biri, hence the trademark :hugs:
:kissing2: x
True black colour and short, it almost feels like stroking a hedgehog when going with a hand through them :mmm: Also because of their thickness, I can only have them short because they only grow into volume or so and my head looks big :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest