Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I'm really struggling to make up my mind here, I've visited all three universities within the past month and I still can't definitively choose one.

Offers:
    Exeter: AAA
    Warwick: AAA
    Sheffield: ABB w/ EPQ

Exeter
    - Lovely looking town and campus, highly ranked for history, accommodation fairly outstanding, offers study abroad and language modules
    - Has the 'rah' Tory reputation, nightlife is supposedly fairly average, fairly isolated geographically

Warwick
    - Nice campus vibe, ranked highly for history, exceptional music facilities, had a really good offer holder day
    - You have to get the bus anywhere to visit the nightlife, Coventry is dull and grim

Sheffield
    - Great student-oriented city, good reputation for history, great music and nightlife venues, nice modern campus
    - Can imagine it getting a bit grey in the winter, reputation isn't quite that of Exeter and Warwick

If you guys have got any experience of any of these unis then it would be greatly appreciated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drumsticks)
    Hi all,

I'm really struggling to make up my mind here, I've visited all three universities within the past month and I still can't definitively choose one.

Offers:
    Exeter: AAA
    Warwick: AAA
    Sheffield: ABB w/ EPQ

Exeter
    - Lovely looking town and campus, highly ranked for history, accommodation fairly outstanding, offers study abroad and language modules
    - Has the 'rah' Tory reputation, nightlife is supposedly fairly average, fairly isolated geographically

Warwick
    - Nice campus vibe, ranked highly for history, exceptional music facilities, had a really good offer holder day
    - You have to get the bus anywhere to visit the nightlife, Coventry is dull and grim

Sheffield
    - Great student-oriented city, good reputation for history, great music and nightlife venues, nice modern campus
    - Can imagine it getting a bit grey in the winter, reputation isn't quite that of Exeter and Warwick

If you guys have got any experience of any of these unis then it would be greatly appreciated.
    Oxford.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A$aprocky)
    Oxford.
    Smashing idea, I'll reply to Wadham college and let them know that I'll be turning up in October irrespective of my rejection.

ReputationRep:
    Don't know too much about the rest but warwick has a very nice international rep and it's a target uni for many employers.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.