Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone had any word back of offers or rejections from UWS, Hamilton for 2016 mental health ?

ReputationRep:
    Hi am waiting to hear from UWS Dumfries its been a few months

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional today for UWS adult though not mental health! Had my interview last Tuesday

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview for uws ayr on the 29th Feb, haven't heard anything yet. Seen a lot of adult nursing students heard pretty soon after their interviews. Must be because there are so many more places for adult?

ReputationRep:
    Had interview for mental health nursing on 7th March still heard nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayley874)
    Had interview for mental health nursing on 7th March still heard nothing
    That's when mines was too I've heard back from both Stirling and Cali with offers just really wanted UWS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chelledunne)
    That's when mines was too I've heard back from both Stirling and Cali with offers just really wanted UWS
    I've got my Stirling offer so I didn't think I'd go to uws anyway but I'm just wanting to see what uws do offer wise because theyr interview I thought was horrible compared to everywhere else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kayley874)
    I've got my Stirling offer so I didn't think I'd go to uws anyway but I'm just wanting to see what uws do offer wise because theyr interview I thought was horrible compared to everywhere else
    Omg loads of people in my class said that? But I thought mines was ok they were really nice, others said they hadn't been that nice to them x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have any idea when Mental Health applicants are likely to find out for the Ayr Campus? Interview was the 29th of Feb and i assumed it would be 3/4 weeks i would hear. Been accepted for Cali but its more travel for me.

ReputationRep:
    I got my conditional in for Hamilton campus on Tuesday! I've received offers for all uni's now x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chelledunne)
    I got my conditional in for Hamilton campus on Tuesday! I've received offers for all uni's now x
    You sorted out where your going to go then?

ReputationRep:
    Yes definitely UWS! I'm hoping to have a post in NHS Lanarkshire when I qualify so it seems logical to be a student there and gain a reputation as a student nurse too! I've confirmed it as my firm choice! Have you called admissions at the uni to ask when you would hear ? I called last week and they hadn't received anything yet that was on the Friday and got my offer in on Tuesday about half 4! I'm sure you will have got in! Are you doing an access course or anything just now ?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Chelledunne;63992831]Yes definitely UWS! I'm hoping to have a post in NHS Lanarkshire when I qualify so it seems logical to be a student there and gain a reputation as a student nurse too! I've confirmed it as my firm choice! Have you called admissions at the uni to ask when you would hear ? I called last week and they hadn't received anything yet that was on the Friday and got my offer in on Tuesday about half 4! I'm sure you will have got in! Are you doing an access course or anything just now ?[/QUOTE

No im working as a support worker with people with LD and mentsl health problems just now, did my SVQ so managed to get through that way. Good luck with your course.

ReputationRep:
    At last i have a test for UWS Dumfries next tuesday. Hopefully I will pass and get an interview.

ReputationRep:
    have my interview with uws for MHN , can u guys help. any suggestions and tips on how to prepare
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi guys, we hope you all get the course offers that you are looking for! If you have any placements at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital or the Royal Alexandra Hospital we would
    be happy to chat about your accommodation options with you.
    Our Paisley site, MyPad, is popular with student nurses due to our great location. If you would like to know more, you can
    call me on 0141 212 9859 or email [email protected] co.uk.
    Thanks Rachel @ Fresh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nicola1979)
    At last i have a test for UWS Dumfries next tuesday. Hopefully I will pass and get an interview.
    Hi Nicola,
    I know this is an old thread but how did you get on? What was the testing/interview like? I have mine in Tuesday and I'm soooo nervous 😫

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,is there anyone starting mental health nursing in the lanarkshire campus in sept?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 24, 2018

University open days

1. University of the West of Scotland
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.