Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would Sarah Palin make the perfect President of the United States? watch

• View Poll Results: would she?
    yes
    0%
    no
    100.00%

ReputationRep:
    After graduating from high school in 1982, Palin enrolled at the University of Hawaii at Hilo. Shortly after arriving in Hawaii, Palin transferred to Hawaii Pacific University in Honolulu for a semester in the fall of 1982 and then to North Idaho College, a community college in Coeur d'Alene, for the spring and fall semesters of 1983. She enrolled at the University of Idaho in Moscow for an academic year starting in August 1984 and then attended Matanuska-Susitna College in Alaska in the fall of 1985. Palin returned to the University of Idaho in January 1986 and received her bachelor's degree in communications with an emphasis in journalism in May 1987

In June 2008, the Alumni Association of North Idaho College gave Palin its Distinguished Alumni Achievement Award.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

She seems very educated. If only she was campaigning for president. It would have been interesting.

ReputationRep:
    She's awful and many Trump supporters weren't happy when she endorsed him but hey what can you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gnomes&Knights)
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

She seems very educated. If only she was campaigning for president. It would have been interesting.
    It took her 5 years to get a Bachelors degree in communications and journalism. How smart can she really be?

She's a thick as two planks.

ReputationRep:
    No, just no

ReputationRep:
    She is stupid and so is the USA, so she would probably make an ideal president

ReputationRep:
    How can she be so dense and thick, have several degrees. Whilst I struggle to get admitted to uni?!
    How?? I know! I know! daddy's money.
    Seriously she's a grade A* dumtard.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer a compassionate fool to a nasty intellectual.

ReputationRep:
    I just voted in the poll. It's 100% against her being a president. She is an abomination.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.