Turn on thread page Beta

Tired of being a virgin at uni! watch

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Actually I didn't want just sex. I wanted romantic sex in it's most compassionate form(i.e. no condom, a lot of hugging) . Then for us to sleep with each other.

I also should have mentioned even though she was average, my brain processed some sort of extreme attachment towards her. Maybe because I was semi-drunk at the time. I'm an Indian guy and she was white(I'm so into white girls). Her hair felt so soft and so did her hands. Her dress was short and she had amazing legs and nice feet too.
    This didnt even have to be mentioned. You can guess from your op exactly what you are.
    (heck maybe she turned around and saw what you look like?)

ReputationRep:
    Actually I didn't want just sex. I wanted romantic sex in it's most compassionate form(i.e. no condom, a lot of hugging) . Then for us to sleep with each other.

I also should have mentioned even though she was average, my brain processed some sort of extreme attachment towards her. Maybe because I was semi-drunk at the time. I'm an Indian guy and she was white(I'm so into white girls). Her hair felt so soft and so did her hands. Her dress was short and she had amazing legs and nice feet too.
    Right. You really shouldn't do that on a one night stand.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I didn't want just sex. I wanted romantic sex in it's most compassionate form(i.e. no condom, a lot of hugging).
    A few things;

- Taking a random drunk girl and having sex with her, at least in my opinion, is not considered "romantic". It's a one night stand.
    - You wanted to have unprotected sex with a random girl you'd just met?

ReputationRep:

Maybe she dosent go for indians and she was just toying with you which girls do.
    If you want romantic sex then this girl would not have given you that you would have been a one night stand and probably a dad as well.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    there was this one girl that kept grinding on me and it felt so good. Her ass felt like heaven on my ****. We were grinding for like half an hour.
    Instead of going 'that was fun!' you start whining that she didn't want to go off to have unprotected "romantic" sex with someone she... hasn't even talked to?

And then...

I also should have mentioned even though she was average,
    ... you get fussy about her looks.

ReputationRep:
    You grinded for half an hour? She probably thought you lacked confidence and so she left.

(Original post by LiquidGold)
    Right. You really shouldn't do that on a one night stand.
    Why not? I felt that she was a virgin too so there was no worry about catching an STI. If I'm going to lose my virginity, it should be without a condom.

(Original post by SpiritSharD)
    A few things;

- Taking a random drunk girl and having sex with her, at least in my opinion, is not considered "romantic". It's a one night stand.
    - You wanted to have unprotected sex with a random girl you'd just met?
    It's not romantic if you make it not romantic. You can make it romantic by adding intimacy. Like I said a lot of hugging, affection, care for others during sex. Let her sleep in my bed instead of kicking her out after finishing. Maybe cooking her breakfast the next morning.
    One of the reasons I put her hair behind her ear was to show affection, yet she didn't like it. That felt more painful than if someone would have rejected my grinding.

ReputationRep:
    Clubs aren't the sole place to find women you know.
    The first time is pretty ****. You don't want to do it with some random from a club.

Find a woman you actually like. You miss out on a lot if you just go for one night stands.

If you still want to go to clubs and pull, just be confident and approach.

Bump

I went out last night and still no luck at all. Spent all my money too.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway when I started putting her hair behind her ear because it was getting in her way, she left 5 minutes after. I just wanted to help her.
    Lmao What you Should have done was
    Pull her hair back and kiss her neck!!!!
    Or at least that's what I'd have liked done in that situation

ReputationRep:
    This is absolutely hilarious... :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Who cares? When you least expect it you'll find someone who you'll end up sleeping with. Sex - inserting a hardened packet of skin into a hold surrounded by more skin. When its thought of like that sex is hardly special.

(Original post by Shygirl007)
    Lmao What you Should have done was
    Pull her hair back and kiss her neck!!!!
    Or at least that's what I'd have liked done in that situation
    Exactly! She just felt so delicious in my arms, I didn't want to let go of her waist.

Bump!

I went to the same place last night and she wasn't there. I was so depressed.
    Also had no luck getting laid. I think it's because I forgot to spray myself. Like they say, no spray no lay.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 19, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.