Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Im 20 and still a virgin and never had a proper relationship. I do keep getting close with girl friends though.
    Firstly was a girl i was really intimate with for a couple of years. She had a girlfriend, but we would still cuddle loads on our sofas, and occasionally touch in a "jokey" way but really i dont think it was so jokey... a couple of times we made out, but i never did more because she was in a relationship...
    And now there is my housemate, who also has a boyfriend at the moment, but again we cuddle on our sofa alot when our other flatmates are out and have gotten off a couple of times but same as before i dont go further because she is in a relationship and i feel bad.
    And another close friend, we sleep in the same bed whenever we stay round with each other and she has undressed infront of me a couple of times, but i have no idea if theirs mutual feelings cos i really like her.

These arent the only examples and basically I'm very confused and seem to always fall for my friends and need some advice, im getting so frustrated??
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    And another close friend, we sleep in the same bed whenever we stay round with each other and she has undressed infront of me a couple of times, but i have no idea if theirs mutual feelings cos i really like her.
    Friendzoned. Sorry

By the way, you seem to keep falling for your friends which is bad practice. You're only setting yourself up for disappointment so go find a girl that isn't your friend and see how things go.

ReputationRep:
    Find a girl who is not in a relationship and court her. So that you can have your own legal relationship.

ReputationRep:
    you feel bad yet you carry on?

#doublestandards

ReputationRep:
    Are you M/F OP?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.