Me and relationships?? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Im 20 and still a virgin and never had a proper relationship. I do keep getting close with girl friends though.
Firstly was a girl i was really intimate with for a couple of years. She had a girlfriend, but we would still cuddle loads on our sofas, and occasionally touch in a "jokey" way but really i dont think it was so jokey... a couple of times we made out, but i never did more because she was in a relationship...
And now there is my housemate, who also has a boyfriend at the moment, but again we cuddle on our sofa alot when our other flatmates are out and have gotten off a couple of times but same as before i dont go further because she is in a relationship and i feel bad.
And another close friend, we sleep in the same bed whenever we stay round with each other and she has undressed infront of me a couple of times, but i have no idea if theirs mutual feelings cos i really like her.

These arent the only examples and basically I'm very confused and seem to always fall for my friends and need some advice, im getting so frustrated??
UWS
  • Very Important Poster
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
And another close friend, we sleep in the same bed whenever we stay round with each other and she has undressed infront of me a couple of times, but i have no idea if theirs mutual feelings cos i really like her.
Friendzoned. Sorry

By the way, you seem to keep falling for your friends which is bad practice. You're only setting yourself up for disappointment so go find a girl that isn't your friend and see how things go.
ellej93
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Find a girl who is not in a relationship and court her. So that you can have your own legal relationship.
shawtyb
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
you feel bad yet you carry on?

#doublestandards
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (132)
18.38%
No (436)
60.72%
Not really bothered about them (150)
20.89%

Watched Threads