Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello there,
    I am Polish guy living in UK since May 2015 and I've been working in here since June 2015. This year - from September 2016, I am going to start Uni in Leeds. I'm really excited, but the only things I worry about are living costs. I know, that as a EU citizen I am able to get Tution Fee Loan as UK citizens. However, I've read I am not able to get Maintenance Loan. I've heard there is something like Migrant Worker Grant. My parents (living in Poland) houshold income is under 25,000 pounds a year. I will still be working during Uni, but I won't be able to work full-time like now, so I am really afraid I may have problem to afford my life when studying. I would like to know, what financial support for living costs I could get and how much.
    Thank you for help!
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.