The Student Room Group

Hot girl only messages me for answers/help

Scroll to see replies

a - she is using you, she doesn't seem particularly friendly so i'd say she's probably not a full 10/10 as you say.
b - we're getting one side of the story here, i don't want to sound mean, but we don't know how you came across when you were talking to her, maybe she realised you liked her and kept you at a distance because she didn't want to lead you on, because she doesn't like you in that way.
Original post by Anonymous
do you think maybe asking for her to go to the library with me if she asks again would be a good idea?

What's the point? You're really keen and she isn't even responding to some of your messages, seems like she has below 0 interest in you. Like she doesn't even want to make you a third tier friend, she's not worth your time.
Original post by whorace
Nah library establishes you as the nerd again, by all means have a book out when you meet but you should meet in a more social situation. If she outright says no she is using you, if she says yes she values you enough to take time out of her day so good start.

thats true actually - good point
Dont think its sunk in. Thnk with your brain. She isnt interested.
Original post by medbot123
a - she is using you, she doesn't seem particularly friendly so i'd say she's probably not a full 10/10 as you say.
b - we're getting one side of the story here, i don't want to sound mean, but we don't know how you came across when you were talking to her, maybe she realised you liked her and kept you at a distance because she didn't want to lead you on, because she doesn't like you in that way.

True maybe she is sort of trying to keep distance to not lead me on

Original post by Jennie1987
What's the point? You're really keen and she isn't even responding to some of your messages, seems like she has below 0 interest in you. Like she doesn't even want to make you a third tier friend, she's not worth your time.

yeah I guess, just annoying as from start of uni always wanted to talk to her, kinda felt like my chance
Original post by Anonymous
True maybe she is sort of trying to keep distance to not lead me on

yeah I guess, just annoying as from start of uni always wanted to talk to her, kinda felt like my chance

That's the thing, she wasn't giving you a chance. Sorry but this is a slot machine that's never gonna pay out, better just keep your money and walk away.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending