Should I be doing something else or is this the right way to go?

Watch this thread
username2190247
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I've already gone over all my re-sit units at least once, and done all the past papers available for them. I've also gone over all my A2 units properly once bar C4/Chem 5/Bio 5 which we haven't finished yet. When I say 'gone over' I mean read the rev guide/textbook thoroughly and made flash cards/mind maps followed by completing all the past papers. I plan on covering C4/Chem 5/Bio 5 and also going over (for a 2nd time) Bio 4 and Chem 4 in the Easter holidays. Then after that I'm planning on: doing A2 revision during the day i.e free periods and after school, then later at night I go over one of my AS units and do a paper (yes I know it sounds crazy but I'm managing), and I want to do that every day until about mid May, which then I will start focusing on individual exams that are coming up soon. I have 13 exams in total so was just wondering if this is the right way to approach. 6 AS, 7 A2. Thanks.
username2088165
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Heya,

There is no right or wrong way to revise, if the method you're using is working for you, then by all means continue using it. Make sure you have regular breaks from revision as well though, you don't want to overload yourself with information
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
27.63%
As I expected (23)
30.26%
Harder (28)
36.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise