Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone identify as anything other than male or female, gender wise? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Or is it just me? :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Lots of people - it's called being non-binary, genderqueer, agender or a number of other terms, depending on the subtleties of how you feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    Prepare to be carded.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Machine.

ReputationRep:
    I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
    This is now the fifth time I've read this paragraph in the last year :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You're either male, female or a hermaphrodite. Anything else and you're just kidding yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origami Bullets)
    Lots of people - it's called being non-binary, genderqueer, agender or a number of other terms, depending on the subtleties of how you feel.
    Yeah, I know that. I just wanted to know if there are any people here who are gender variant.

Haha, very funny! :congrats:

(Original post by ABsoluteX)
    You're either male, female or a hermaphrodite. Anything else and you're just kidding yourself.
    Whatever, that's your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)
    Prepare to be carded.
    I just hope the mods/CT are well versed in internet memery...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABsoluteX)
    What if you're born with nothing?

Freakyyy

I googled and apparently there isn't a term for that, because it's very rare to actually happen.

ReputationRep:
    No but I do believe gender is a spectrum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    What if you're born with nothing?

Freakyyy

I googled and apparently there isn't a term for that, because it's very rare to actually happen.
    You got me

They can do chromosome tests which can determine the sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bad Faith)
    Yo.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody not identifying as male or female is identifying as something effectively outside of human biology, which seems daft to me. What do you identify as, exactly?
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    I believe the term is "a bit weird"

ReputationRep:
    I'm Mrs. Jenner. I want to be accepted.

ReputationRep:
    I just hope the mods/CT are well versed in internet memery...
    They aren't, I have been carded for posting the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    No but I do believe gender is a spectrum
    To me, gender is not even a spectrum. It's a lie. Sure there is biological sex, but gender is just unnecessary (in my opinion).

(Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Anybody not identifying as male or female is identifying as something effectively outside of human biology, which seems daft to me. What do you identify as, exactly?
    Well you are forgetting that there are intersex people. Plus people don't have to identify as the gender they were assigned at birth.

(Original post by SmallTownGirl)
    Yo.
    Hey

ReputationRep:
    Well you are forgetting that there are intersex people. Plus people don't have to identify as the gender they were assigned at birth.
    Forgot about intersex when I made that statement lol. I never said you had to stick with the gender you're born with, but becoming something that doesn't exist within the realms of biology is effectively identifying as none-human.

ReputationRep:
    What do you identify as?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    I believe the term is "a bit weird"
    ah yes, sounds very scientific

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.