Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girl isn't on birth control wants sex with me, she's a virgin. It's turning me off. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrsjenner)
    So this was never about rubbers, this was just about your penis struggles. Cool. Good luck Chuck.
    Yeah. I didn't realise that though before making this thread lol. Dunno why tbh. You only know about your own penis :L You never know about the sensitivity of other's...

ReputationRep:
    troll lol

OP just stop now...

ReputationRep:
    Learn to use a condom and stop whining. Anything else will leave you even more dissapointed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Learn to use a condom and stop whining. Anything else will leave you even more dissapointed
    Update - Finally got around to condom sex (she had been hesitant to shave beforehand and as a result of was also very adamant that I didn't want to see her puss)...

Took about 10minutes of teasing and licking to get me fully hard, put the condom on. Went in. I think. I couldn't actually tell when I was in because I felt nothing. Went limp within 10seconds. Massive disappointment all around. Felt like ****.

She was stupidly wet though so I fingered her to orgasm. Still felt like **** though. My **** is just useless I have a ****ing giant ****. I'm a man. But what's the point if its so desensitised that it can't stay hard when inside a girl??? I'd make a better lesbian...

I hope to Christ I'll actually feel someone with real sex... As if masturbating with a condom on actually felt better than having sex with a condom on... And masturbating with a condom on feels awful...

Also water-based-lubricants (the only ones you can use with condoms) dry up way too quick even with a wet rag nearby, and wet rags nearby are ****ing stupid.

Wtf are condoms for omg. Who actually enjoys condom sex?

Never again. There you go people. I tried it.

ReputationRep:
    Ye condom sex sucks balls but u must have some crazy death grip or just dont actually fancy this girl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Update - Finally got around to condom sex (she had been hesitant to shave beforehand and as a result of was also very adamant that I didn't want to see her puss)...

Took about 10minutes of teasing and licking to get me fully hard, put the condom on. Went in. I think. I couldn't actually tell when I was in because I felt nothing. Went limp within 10seconds. Massive disappointment all around. Felt like ****.

She was stupidly wet though so I fingered her to orgasm. Still felt like **** though. My **** is just useless I have a ****ing giant ****. I'm a man. But what's the point if its so desensitised that it can't stay hard when inside a girl??? I'd make a better lesbian...

I hope to Christ I'll actually feel someone with real sex... As if masturbating with a condom on actually felt better than having sex with a condom on... And masturbating with a condom on feels awful...

Also water-based-lubricants (the only ones you can use with condoms) dry up way too quick even with a wet rag nearby, and wet rags nearby are ****ing stupid.

First times are always well mostly retarded. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    And the award for too much information goes to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betelgeuse-)
    Ye condom sex sucks balls but u must have some crazy death grip or just dont actually fancy this girl
    ****ing ****-assassin grip or some ****. Didn't even realise...

ReputationRep:
    ****ing ****-assassin grip or some ****. Didn't even realise...
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I really do wonder what your girlfriend will think if she read this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    I really do wonder what your girlfriend will think if she read this
    She'll confirm her belief that I'm absolutely crazy no doubt. And then shrug her shoulders and kiss me if I'm there, or want to kiss me if I'm not.

Probably. It takes a certain person to even want to befriend me hehe, nevermind anything further...

ReputationRep:
    Considered going by safe dates? Obviously when she's fertile she'll be pretty horny but there's dates after then when its safer than sex other times during the menstrual cycle. Get the period diary app to keep track of this stuff

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Considered going by safe dates? Obviously when she's fertile she'll be pretty horny but there's dates after then when its safer than sex other times during the menstrual cycle. Get the period diary app to keep track of this stuff
    Ewww no. I'll just wait however long I need to for her to get contraception. Too risky. Way too risky.

ReputationRep:

LOL sorry i had to laugh...

maybe use a paenus ring? to keep blood in your meat stick for a bit longer?

ReputationRep:
    Ask her to try non hormonal methods such as the copper coil.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.