Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I want to make sure I get the accommodation I want but I cant get onto the booking system yet, can anyone else get on it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophierebekah17)
    I want to make sure I get the accommodation I want but I cant get onto the booking system yet, can anyone else get on it?
    it's just gone live about half an hour ago!! I'd get on now and if it says that theres lots of people trying just keep clicking refresh until you get through!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Libbatsford)
    it's just gone live about half an hour ago!! I'd get on now and if it says that theres lots of people trying just keep clicking refresh until you get through!
    I just went on to the website all the ones that I wanted are all booked. Very limited rooms for the city sites!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alisha98)
    I just went on to the website all the ones that I wanted are all booked. Very limited rooms for the city sites!!
    I managed to get a room at byron! room E2708! did you manage to book a room or are you going to go private?

ReputationRep:
    I managed to get a room at byron! room E2708! did you manage to book a room or are you going to go private?
    There are some places but I'm not sure if I want to go there! lol. What time did you book yours??

ReputationRep:
    Has Sandby Hall come up for anyone yet?

ReputationRep:
    There are some places but I'm not sure if I want to go there! lol. What time did you book yours??
    oh right haha!! I booked mine at about 7.30?? it's very expensive but the pictures of it on facebook look so nice and its above the SU so reckon it'll be great fun! right next to my lecture building too! also you're only a fresher once so thought I'd just go for it!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I managed to get one of the last rooms in Byron! I'm in E Block too, room E2403 It took me about an hour of refreshing the payment page though, was very stressful haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheilamckillop)
    Hey I managed to get one of the last rooms in Byron! I'm in E Block too, room E2403 It took me about an hour of refreshing the payment page though, was very stressful haha
    yay awesome me too! I'm E2708!! yeah i had to refresh loooads earlier! thank god we got rooms though congrats!!

ReputationRep:
    oh right haha!! I booked mine at about 7.30?? it's very expensive but the pictures of it on facebook look so nice and its above the SU so reckon it'll be great fun! right next to my lecture building too! also you're only a fresher once so thought I'd just go for it!
    Both Byron and Gill Street South is booked. I don't know if i should wait or just book the ones that are available now?

ReputationRep:
    Both Byron and Gill Street South is booked. I don't know if i should wait or just book the ones that are available now?
    fully booked?! wow they went fast! I don't know if it's worth risking being further away from the city campus, maybe book now to be on the safe side? but it's up to you! good luck anyhow!

ReputationRep:
    fully booked?! wow they went fast! I don't know if it's worth risking being further away from the city campus, maybe book now to be on the safe side? but it's up to you! good luck anyhow!
    Going to Norton I think, it's the only choice I guess its better then nothing...

ReputationRep:
    I finally got a room in the Byron residence after refreshing the page 10 million times!

ReputationRep:
    I finally got a room in the Byron residence after refreshing the page 10 million times!
    Woop! congrats what room are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sheilamckillop)
    Woop! congrats what room are you?
    Thanks! Im in room E2402, you?

ReputationRep:
    No way I'm in E2403, we're in the same flat! Haha what are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Really! That's great! I'm studying Graphic Design. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations!!! 🎉 The E block squad is expanding!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 16, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.