personality test for career choices watch

ReputationRep:
    http://www.arealme.com/career/en/

what do you get?

ReputationRep:
    Drama director... apparently

ReputationRep:
    musical instrument maker :/

Atleast engineer was mentioned in the "or" section with big text.

ReputationRep:
    Mine said actress. That's the sign I needed, brb dropping out of uni

ReputationRep:
    Information system auditor
    Or
    Game tester

Lmao

ReputationRep:
    When I was at school and made to do one of these tests, I was already working.

I was a piano teacher, to later become a composer. The test said I should be a prison warden.

So I think those things are a load of bollox.

ReputationRep:
    boutique owner which i'll take as jewellery boutique and it was right on the money

ReputationRep:
    Artistic director....
    hah no.

I think there are better quizzes out there, this one has limited choice, plus others show your strengths, I'll link my favourite:
    https://nationalcareersservice.direc...s/default.aspx
    This is great and gives you a bigger list. Granted it takes a long time but its worth it

ReputationRep:
    I highly doubt this test was meant for serious uses. The questions were extremely limited and had poor grammar etc. No respectable source would throw out a few random career options after 30 closed questions :erm:

I agree with PalindromeGirl, National Career Service is very good and have detailed resources. I've used it to build a career plan, a CV and get advice with cover letters

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.