Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    cast a vote in
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4101989

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haamoo7)
    Lmao.

Just because we get high(ish) grades, we have no life skills?
    I love how you added the "high(ish)" bit to show deep down in your heart you're an extremely modest person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie Wilczek)
    I feel you. I always got 99-100% in FP1 and now probably a low A. What a **** up 😕 We can cry together if u want?
    ill join in i usually only drop 1/2 marks on past papers but on this ive dropped at least 12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuu00)
    I put T too hahahah RIP
    I think you'd probably still get the marks man, provided the idea is right. I think they're just looking for you show them that the inverse matrix and original matrix is the same. I don't think they'd really be pedantic over that

ReputationRep:
    What will the grade boundaries be?

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was a nice peg 😌😂. If my brain decided to abandon me for fp1 I can only imagine fp2. Gosh I am dreading that now. 😕
    Yeah, I would've loved it if I'd been awake. I have a two hour written exam before FP2; can't wait...

Are you doing any other mechanics modules this year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kingaaran)
    I think you'd probably still get the marks man, provided the idea is right. I think they're just looking for you show them that the inverse matrix and original matrix is the same. I don't think they'd really be pedantic over that
    Thank u for the reassurance. Maybe there is still hope??? Damn I was so hoping for 90+ UMS NOW I JUST WANT AN A AT LEAST

ReputationRep:
    I feel you. I always got 99-100% in FP1 and now probably a low A. What a **** up 😕 We can cry together if u want?
    Yeah, let's do that!

(Original post by abbeymaysykes)
    Don't worry I was aiming for 90+ UMS and ended up just missing out on an A last year and still aiming for an A* this year. It's not too limiting if you don't do as well as you wanted to ☺️
    Yeah I get you.. it's just frustrating..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Even if the paper came out, your vantage point of having dealt with uni level maths wouldn't dictate an accurate 'reaction' to how most people felt.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    True. I'm not hating on people for finding an exam hard. Also I'm not saying I could gauge the reaction or how people felt from the paper. That stuff is evident from the threads anyway. I'm talking about the difficulty of this paper relative to previous papers, which I think can be clouded by exam pressure, which I have experienced a lot myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarshaPeed)
    I love how you added the "high(ish)" bit to show deep down in your heart you're an extremely modest person.
    Is that sarcasm?

Lel but you're right though. I probably have fewer life skills compared to other people my age.

ReputationRep:
    Hope I can still get an A
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    looking at what people have said; i think i got 67<x<72 what i would do to get 70 aha

next stop, s3 (Y)

ReputationRep:
    I did this exam on two hours sleep as well because I was stressing so much lol. Anyone else get like this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dididid)
    ill join in i usually only drop 1/2 marks on past papers but on this ive dropped at least 12
    ye same, usually dont drop anything but today i dropped at least 20%... not good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaunmcgown)
    What will the grade boundaries be?
    I usually only look at the 80 UMS boundary so forgive me if this seems far off:

100 UMS – 74
    90 UMS – 68
    80 UMS – 60
    70 UMS – 53

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuu00)
    I did this exam on two hours sleep as well because I was stressing so much lol. Anyone else get like this?
    me before quite a lot of exams

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Haamoo7)
    Is that sarcasm?

Lel but you're right though. I probably have fewer life skills compared to other people my age.
    Indeed it is. I have better things to than argue with someone online, like revising for FP2. And FP3. Oh yeah M2. Let's not forget S2, C3&C4. My life... (((

ReputationRep:
    Come and look this years poll and compare it with last year's poll and the actual boundaries from last year
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4101989

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarshaPeed)
    Indeed it is. I have better things to than argue with someone online, like revising for FP2. And FP3. Oh yeah M2. Let's not forget S2, C3&C4. My life... (((
    I know how you feel man. Can't wait for summer to finally come and exams to be over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dididid)
    me before quite a lot of exams
    How do you deal with it? I'm scared to take sleeping pills incase they **** up my thinking

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.