Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thing_14)
    Same
    Cool thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatCleverAsian)
    I have written down the model answers and gone through it with my teacher. if you want them let me know!!
    Yes please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pv2)
    I got 100 percent easily
    Bro what you trying to prove ?

ReputationRep:
    I have written down the model answers and gone through it with my teacher. if you want them let me know!!
    send them please!

ReputationRep:
    I still don't get why its meant to be an anticlockwise rotation I thought the (1.0) went to (-,-) so should be on the 3rd, meaning it went down 135 so shouldnt it be clockwise..?((((

ReputationRep:
    Easiest exam of my life. If anyone wants any of the answers and how to work it out just let me know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarsOrNothing)
    Maybe you should speed up buddy haha xD
    Did the paper twice and then slept for the last five minutes
    Only twice, bruh I did the paper 6 times then discovered the cure for cancer and still had time to nap

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 17lina)
    I still don't get why its meant to be an anticlockwise rotation I thought the (1.0) went to (-,-) so should be on the 3rd, meaning it went down 135 so shouldnt it be clockwise..?((((
    It did not go down 135, it went in the anticlockwise direction by 135 degrees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pv2)
    100UMS easily boiii
    Nice, but nobody give a **** bro

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Calum Hughes)
    What did people get for the standard results one? I think I got a=38, b=15 c=1 if I remember correctly...
    Same

ReputationRep:
    is the an unofficial mark scheme out yet? can you post it

ReputationRep:
    Yes please that's would be great

ReputationRep:
    yes Please

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to those who got 100% - very well done - was an obscure paper. To those, like me, who didn't - oh well, we'll move on and smash our other modules.

On to C2.

ReputationRep:
    I have written down the model answers and gone through it with my teacher. if you want them sent let us know!!
    Please please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Some of this is just the exam pressure too.
    Hopefully you did ok, particularly if the boundaries help
    Hopefully, and exam pressure reaIIy gets to me

I mean I was shaking when I started having troubIe soIving a probIem

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anhkiet1903)
    Nice, but nobody give a **** bro
    Ok bro cheers bro thanks bro

ReputationRep:
    I have written down the model answers and gone through it with my teacher. if you want them sent let us know!!
    yes please
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by manti)
    Easiest exam of my life. If anyone wants any of the answers and how to work it out just let me know.
    Nobody has requested my model answers but do you guys actually want them. They're 100% correct because I went through it with head of maths teacher. I have seen many responses on this thread, many saying it was difficult and some trolls claiming it was easy. Personally I though the first 5 questions were alright but it started to get harder from Q6. The proof by induction was....... naaaaaahhh jk, it was a piss easy paper! Hunna UMS in the bag yeah boiii.
    You guys are disgusting people you know that?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The easiest FP1 paper by a long way. 100UMS guaranteed. But then again I was taught by Bal Dhillon so I have a huge advantage in further maths.
    -Abraham de Moivre

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.