Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie Wilczek)
    HAHAHHAHA I was sitting by the air vent and it was almost like a ****ing tannoy system cause kids were playing outside and LET ME TELL YOU I KNOW EXACTLY HOW MANY BARBIES JENNY HAS AND WHAT THEY WILL ALL BE WEARING TO THE TEA PARTY FFS 😂😂😂😂
    LOOOL **** maths man you can make a living off dressing up barbies ya feel
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Shaunmcgown)
    yes please
    They're not being serious

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Vote please
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4101989

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orwellianhipster)
    Only twice, bruh I did the paper 6 times then discovered the cure for cancer and still had time to nap
    Give me the cure please, cos this reply just gave me cancer. Deadest bant I've seen on TSR today.

ReputationRep:
    need the model answer for fp1

ReputationRep:
    Relatively easy paper but it is always more difficult when you are in the exam.

ReputationRep:
    Im so angry at my stupid mistakes. I hope I can still get an A for this paper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iMacJack)
    Congratulations to those who got 100% - very well done - was an obscure paper. To those, like me, who didn't - oh well, we'll move on and smash our other modules.

On to C2.
    Why are you so positive aII the time, we got wrecked!

C2 wiII wreck us to

WHY THE **** ARE THEY D0ING THIS T0 MY ****ING YEAR IT'S N0T FAIR :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    They're not being serious

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How did you find the paper g?

ReputationRep:
    a very good paper i reckon. a bit like the old p4/5/6 papers than the 2009 and after fp1 papers. you must be very clear with your concepts. (sadly i don't have cause i got write down p^2=2 instead of p^2=1/2 lol.....) expect lower grade boundaries then 2015.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarsOrNothing)
    Give me the cure please, cos this reply just gave me cancer. Deadest bant I've seen on TSR today.
    what like your mum

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie Wilczek)
    Please please!
    Can i have a copy please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thing_14)
    5 marks
    I feel so bad as I think I got a high B or possibly low A and I needed 100ums but any I will just have to do really well in FP2,FP3,M2,M4 & M5. How did you guys do the parabola question because if you let m the be gradient of that chord and coordinates were (ap2,2ap) (aq2,2aq) then m=(2ap-2aq)/(ap2-aq2)=2/(p+q)
    then chord would be y-2ap=(2/(p+q))(x-ap2) and i get y(p+q)=2x+2ap(1-p) which isn't y(p+q)=2x+2apq which is what you were suppose to show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midgemeister7)
    there was an area of a triangle question!?!
    that was from the edexcel IAL paper which was also today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orwellianhipster)
    Only twice, bruh I did the paper 6 times then discovered the cure for cancer and still had time to nap
    I slightly love you for this comment 😂👌🏻

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caitlinbirchal)
    anyone got the link for the hitler reacts??

ReputationRep:
    That first induction proof pissed me off so much, i can usually do them but this time couldn't get past inductive step i don't know why :/

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely found this deeply easy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by plissken0609)
    Relatively easy paper but it is always more difficult when you are in the exam.
    I agree, had a panic trying to prove A for Q9, dropped my pencil case on the floor and gave everyone a heart attack. Eventually managed to prove it but I think I've made some silly mistakes ._.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sadidas2002)
    The easiest FP1 paper by a long way. 100UMS guaranteed. But then again I was taught by Bal Dhillon so I have a huge advantage in further maths.
    -Abraham de Moivre
    U have a huge afvantage in FM cause ur surname is de Moivre... #fp2

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.