Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Looked at Arsey's MS and I got 69/75- Which should be an A *Fingers crossed*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starstuff)
    This paper was so easy, whats the fuss about?
    It was harder than previous years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Econ/Chem/FMaths)
    Looked at Arsey's MS and I got 69/75- Which should be an A *Fingers crossed*
    Ofc it will be an A.... Dont be silly ....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    somebody is confident...

ReputationRep:
    omg ikr ha so easy lol **** all yall that flopped ****ING EASY AS **** ***** WHATS GOOD EASY AS HELL LOOK FUCVKING EASY U DIRTY **** EASY PAPER **** ME IN THE ASS

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I reckon I got 58/75 ... what grade would you think this is ?

Also for question 7 I got the wrong answer to the argument ... but then I drew on my correct points for all the values on the agrand diagram ... would I still get the marks ?

Cheers,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billsonbubbles)
    Hi everyone,

I reckon I got 58/75 ... what grade would you think this is ?

Also for question 7 I got the wrong answer to the argument ... but then I drew on my correct points for all the values on the agrand diagram ... would I still get the marks ?

Cheers,
    probably 76 ums

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatCleverAsian)
    I have written down the model answers and gone through it with my teacher. if you want them sent let us know!!
    could you send them to me please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yua)
    probably 76 ums

Thank you ... I would really like a B do you think that would be possible ?

I am quite relieved ... I thought I would get a D after walking out of that exam aha

Thanks again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    C2 for me. God knows why I'm doing all exams in one go, this is torture.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL at least you don't have to go to school lessons between your exams.

ReputationRep:
    After my earlier assumption I had ****ed up, when looking at the markscheme I think I may have lost 8-10 marks. Much happier

ReputationRep:
    thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Looking at it, the paper wasn't as hard as I thought.
    But for the last question, everyone keeps saying they got 15root2 or something, but it asked for exact value so I just put the decimal number value which was 5.3 something. Would I still get the marks?
    Also for the first induction, I couldn't do the expansion bit. I had like 40 seconds left and I flopped it as I left it for last . I managed to do all the steps up to the part where you expand and simplify but I just couldn't hack it. I subbed in k+1 at the end to show the answer and I also wrote a conclusion. Do you think I got these marks ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Johnny Sins)
    Looking at it, the paper wasn't as hard as I thought.
    But for the last question, everyone keeps saying they got 15root2 or something, but it asked for exact value so I just put the decimal number value which was 5.3 something. Would I still get the marks?
    Also for the first induction, I couldn't do the expansion bit. I had like 40 seconds left and I flopped it as I left it for last . I managed to do all the steps up to the part where you expand and simplify but I just couldn't hack it. I subbed in k+1 at the end to show the answer and I also wrote a conclusion. Do you think I got these marks ?
    If it says exact value that means you had to write it in surd form so it was 15root2/4, so you would lose a mark there.

As for the proof it depends how well you showed it and if you did it right otherwise you won't get marks for your conclusion either (I'm not sure though)

ReputationRep:
    I dropped 20 marks any predictions for what UMS that would be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4nonymous)
    If it says exact value that means you had to write it in surd form so it was 15root2/4, so you would lose a mark there.

As for the proof it depends how well you showed it and if you did it right otherwise you won't get marks for your conclusion either (I'm not sure though)

Thanks for the reply, just hope I had written 15root2/4 before I entered it into my calculator .

ReputationRep:
    74 /75 gutted i didnt write sqrt(5) to 3s.f

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanRaza1)
    I got 58/75 and I think that is 76 Ums .... so maybe around 70 UMS ?

I was really un happy with myself for that and the people getting really high marks is quite irritating... but hopefully the boundaries wont be to high.

I

ReputationRep:
    Any more votes?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4101989

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanRaza1)
    You will probably get 72 UMS considering last year you would of got 70 since this year was slightly wordier/harder.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.