Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Have you voted yet?
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4101989

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midgeymoo17)
    He is referring to the wrong question in Q1 you do not reject the negative.
    Hopefully. I don't even know how u guys remember the questions so well like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie Wilczek)
    Hopefully. I don't even know how u guys remember the questions so well like that.
    We don't Sophie:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4102755

ReputationRep:
    What do you reckon full ums will be? I think it'll be 75

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know tbh...most people in my year found it to be a bit of a challenge...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TelevisedTadpole)
    hey how did you lot prove R was self inverse? I showed that R^2=I. Is that good enough? (it was a 1 marker soooo)
    Thats what I did too! I really wanna know if thats right

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just realised he posted it already 😊✌🏻 + im Screwed 66/75 🙄

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just realised he posted it already 😊✌🏻 + im Screwed 66/75 🙄
    you're in no way screwed at 66... could possible be 90+ UMS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GarlicBread01)
    I mean for 1 mark its a good method so should be accepted. Also, what did you put for the geometrical relationship between the 2 lines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GarlicBread01)
    It is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisClothier)
    you're in no way screwed at 66... could possible be 90+ UMS
    I doubt that. I think It's gonna probably be like 84 UMS. And it's a screw up just because I wanted to go super relaxed to the FP2 exam in a couple of weeks having those 100ums in fp1 do that I could get like 60 ums in fp2 and still get that A in FM to meet my conditional offer 🙄 I guess I'd better just learn to excel at FP2 then

ReputationRep:
    Any thoughts on the full UMS mark?

ReputationRep:
    I doubt that. I think It's gonna probably be like 84 UMS. And it's a screw up just because I wanted to go super relaxed to the FP2 exam in a couple of weeks having those 100ums in fp1 do that I could get like 60 ums in fp2 and still get that A in FM to meet my conditional offer 🙄 I guess I'd better just learn to excel at FP2 then
    oh wait yeah, it might not be that high, but still i wouldn't worry, you got this!

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know when/if model answers for F1 IAL May16 will be available? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Using the assumption, i got 1/3 *5* (1/3)^k then put the put the 1/3 as a power ; ^k+1

ReputationRep:
    for question 1, would I lose a mark for saying the answer is +/- 1/root2 instead of root2/2 ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuu00)
    Wasn't it 3dp ????
    Haha no it said 3sf but i didnt know if that was for the argument only because it said answers not answer so it suggested write both

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isaac_wood_)
    Haha no it said 3sf but i didnt know if that was for the argument only because it said answers not answer so it suggested write both
    Well fak. You think that could lose me the mark?

ReputationRep:
    What are people estimating grade boundaries to be?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shaunmcgown)
    What are people estimating grade boundaries to be?
    61/62 for an A? It was a tough paper but I don't think they'd drop it any lower than that, but let us hope!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.