Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where should I post about university subject choosing prob? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Okay I completed A level this jan.I had only science subjects until now.My A level sub was -physics,chemistry,mathematics.I wasn't particularly happy with science subjects.I got math-A,phy-B,chem-C.So I thought computer science was right sub for me,but now I am having 2nd thoughts,I wear glasses and I am afraid too much glare is going to ruin my eyes.I do use comp a lot but as a subject...and if I choose BBA,I am from science background,will I have any prob in the long run?And pure science subjects like physics,chem will teach too much in details and as u can see,I am average in all sub.I don't have a fav sub,no goals,so I don't know what to do.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by S242)
    Okay I completed A level this jan.I had only science subjects until now.My A level sub was -physics,chemistry,mathematics.I wasn't particularly happy with science subjects.I got math-A,phy-B,chem-C.So I thought computer science was right sub for me,but now I am having 2nd thoughts,I wear glasses and I am afraid too much glare is going to ruin my eyes.I do use comp a lot but as a subject...and if I choose BBA,I am from science background,will I have any prob in the long run?And pure science subjects like physics,chem will teach too much in details and as u can see,I am average in all sub.I don't have a fav sub,no goals,so I don't know what to do.
    Computer science won't damage your eyes any more than using a computer regularly at home would :nah:

Have you tried talking to a careers advisor?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Computer science won't damage your eyes any more than using a computer regularly at home would :nah:

Have you tried talking to a careers advisor?
    I see.Well I do use computer regularly at home.hmm I gave three choices to my university-1st choice-CSE,2nd choice-BBA,3rd choice -EEE.so basically any of them is okay for me.There is a viva coming up in7 days.I already passed the mini written test,if I pass that viva, I am in,any suggestions on how to pass viva?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.